Fudge or Tigi colour range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlou09

Reaction score
Hi
Just wondering which to go with for colours as i use wella koleston but i am thinking of a change as anybody used either of these regularly & what are the results like especially on grey coverage?
Just dont want to buy a range that i aint happy with :wink2:

Thanks

Hi
Just wondering which to go with for colours as i use wella koleston but i am thinking of a change as anybody used either of these regularly & what are the results like especially on grey coverage?
Just dont want to buy a range that i aint happy with :wink2:

Thanks

Been using tigi for 2 weeks and I am in loveee

Been using tigi for 2 weeks and I am in loveee

Thanks for the response i just dont want to buy a range of stock & not be happy with it. :wink2:

Get them out for a demo you will love tigi!

You will love it!! Have you got a blonde client? Use 10/21 x

Ok ask them to leave you some :) 10/21 being one of them x

Well me and my clients love it!! PM me i can tell you more ;) x

We use tigi have done since July and the colours are amazing. The reds are to die for.
Get them to show you reds, hi lifts and grey coverage when they come to show you demo.

Xx

We use tigi have done since July and the colours are amazing. The reds are to die for.
Get them to show you reds, hi lifts and grey coverage when they come to show you demo.

Xx

Hi
Thanks thats what the colours i have asked for on the demo as im loving the red coverage just waiting for 2 models to test on now ;)

Fudge is cack Hun, rubbish coverage. Reds fade over night just rubbish. Xx

We use fudge and love it we coverted from loreal and having much better results and clients love it

I like fudge too, never tried tigi x

I have a Tigi colour demo too on thurs! I'm toying between Tigi & aquareley colour. I've done 3 models with aquareley and I'm very Impressed. Just waiting on the Tigi demo now. I'm moving from wella too. Would love to know how u get on. Can anyone tell me what u all think of either colour range? Please & thanks in advance x

I have a Tigi colour demo too on thurs! I'm toying between Tigi & aquareley colour. I've done 3 models with aquareley and I'm very Impressed. Just waiting on the Tigi demo now. I'm moving from wella too. Would love to know how u get on. Can anyone tell me what u all think of either colour range? Please & thanks in advance x

Love tigi! Best range for shine! Condition etc and you can truly Allow your creativity to flow :) x

We use Tigi in our salon, have done for quite a few months now. It's fab, clients love it!
Havnt tried fudge though! X

Just had our tigi colour demo today & wow the colours are amazing ;) Will be getting a full range in ;)

Latest posts

Back