Fudge or Tigi colour range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds fab ...I never realised how much I love tigi untill this week I ran out of a certain colour and my delivery was due the day afyer so I popped to wholesalers and got a couple of tubes of loreal and I hated it so dull and no shine or anything I used to be a complete loreal geek but I dont think ill ever use anything but tigi now x

This just makes me wish my L'oreal rep wasn't so lovely, as it sounds like I'd have 2 colour ranges that are equal! Lol

Maybe we should meet up, or at least compare the theory of Tigi and Aveda? ;)

Aveda has the head start though as its 99% natural colour. Is Tigi?

;)

This just makes me wish my L'oreal rep wasn't so lovely, as it sounds like I'd have 2 colour ranges that are equal! Lol

Maybe we should meet up, or at least compare the theory of Tigi and Aveda? ;)

Aveda has the head start though as its 99% natural colour. Is Tigi?

;)

Sadly no its not but its ppd free and has a very low ammonia content and its beeswax based so very kind to the scalp x

Sadly no its not but its ppd free and has a very low ammonia content and its beeswax based so very kind to the scalp x

Here we go. Lol.

Aveda is also PPD free and has been for some time. Rather than contain beeswax Aveda contains Green Tea and Castor Oil. Much kinder to animals! ;)

Here we go. Lol.

Aveda is also PPD free and has been for some time. Rather than contain beeswax Aveda contains Green Tea and Castor Oil. Much kinder to animals! ;)

Im not starting a mines bigger than yours haha was just giving you the facts x

Im not starting a mines bigger than yours haha was just giving you the facts x

Hee hee. I actually think Tigi colour could be a good partner to Aveda colour. Label M could be a good partner too.

I was just interested as to the differences. Maybe we should PM each other the prices and size of tube as it sounds like we are similarly sized? ;)

Hee hee. I actually think Tigi colour could be a good partner to Aveda colour. Label M could be a good partner too.

I was just interested as to the differences. Maybe we should PM each other the prices and size of tube as it sounds like we are similarly sized? ;)

That could be taken 1 of 2 ways ;)

Clearly I'm very late to stick an oar in but I use fudge. And with reference to the poor coverage and poor durability comment, you must be doing something wrong. I've never experiences a single problem yet and I have some tough greys to tackle at salon haha

Clearly I'm very late to stick an oar in but I use fudge. And with reference to the poor coverage and poor durability comment, you must be doing something wrong. I've never experiences a single problem yet and I have some tough greys to tackle at salon haha

Thanks for your reply ;) I am going to go with tigi & give it a try :lol:

Thanks for your reply ;) I am going to go with tigi & give it a try :lol:

Haha. I gathered. That's good though. It's exciting gettin to know a new range and all it's benefits. I'm sure ill see lots of updates xx

Haha. I gathered. That's good though. It's exciting gettin to know a new range and all it's benefits. I'm sure ill see lots of updates xx

Guess who else as a ticket for london........

.........Me & cant wait :lol::lol::lol:

What are these tickets to London and hue do I get one?! Lol x

Why Hun? X

Just everything that goin on at the minute I havnt had time to think about it I have a mountain of paperwork to catch up on and I could potentially be off sick for 6 months :( x

What are these tickets to London and hue do I get one?! Lol x

Its TIGI world release
. You have to see your Rep but there like rocking horse **** to get hold of :eek:

Just everything that goin on at the minute I havnt had time to think about it I have a mountain of paperwork to catch up on and I could potentially be off sick for 6 months :( x

Thats not good :eek:

Latest posts

Back