Fudge or Tigi colour range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just everything that goin on at the minute I havnt had time to think about it I have a mountain of paperwork to catch up on and I could potentially be off sick for 6 months :( x

Ohhh fluff! You should try and come x

Broke my hand sweetie :( x

I know how you feel well not personally but my fella as been off work since september with a broken hand & hes just had his ACL reconstructed :eek:

I would be up the street without a paddle if i broke mine aswel :eek:

I know how you feel well not personally but my fella as been off work since september with a broken hand & hes just had his ACL reconstructed :eek:

I would be up the street without a paddle if i broke mine aswel :eek:

Its a nightmare ive completely sbapped 2 metacarpels so you can imagine the state of my hand im back at hospital next week there gonna re-xray it and if it hasnt started to move back in to position therw gonna operate and put a metal plate in there and would be in a full hand and wrist cast !!! :( x

Its a nightmare ive completely sbapped 2 metacarpels so you can imagine the state of my hand im back at hospital next week there gonna re-xray it and if it hasnt started to move back in to position therw gonna operate and put a metal plate in there and would be in a full hand and wrist cast !!! :( x

Thats what my fellas had done in october & he still aint got full use to his hand & hes right handed & a heating engineer so hes no use to anybody. Hope it goes ok hun. :cool:

Thats what my fellas had done in october & he still aint got full use to his hand & hes right handed & a heating engineer so hes no use to anybody. Hope it goes ok hun. :cool:

I just hope I dont have to have it done and its healing itself x

I want to go but im waiting for the rep to contact me!?!?! how did u do your hand hun? smack someone? x

I want to go but im waiting for the rep to contact me!?!?! how did u do your hand hun? smack someone? x

Yeah sadly lol its called a boxers fracture x

Yeah sadly lol its called a boxers fracture x

Oh bless u, I broke two fingers in a fight once, made my job a nightmare had to tell my clients I trapped them in the door! Hope u get on the mend soon xxx

Oh bless u, I broke two fingers in a fight once, made my job a nightmare had to tell my clients I trapped them in the door! Hope u get on the mend soon xxx

Haha ive been telling them my car door slammed shut on my hand !! X

Latest posts

Back