Fudge styling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perry_Althair

Reaction score
hey all...

just been browsing salon supplies online and trying to make my order high enough so i dont have to pay for delivery haha.

my hair bag broke yesterday and just came accross a Fudge styling intro kit, and you get a free bag! bonus!

i would ask if anyone's got the bag as i wanted to know how big it is but chances are noone will, so what does everyone think of fudge styling? i needed to buy some styling bits in anyway so this could kill 2 birds with one stone!

random thread i know but heres the link...

Salon Supplies

Hi I haven't got the bag, but had a nosy at the page anyway lol, I think it's a great deal, the bag looks quite large from the pic and I've used Hair Putty an Shaper before an they are very good especially for styling men's hair :)

used them years ago prob about 7.. thought they were great back then, great wee bargain, but for retail i think they are available on high street now, but if u aint worried about retail go for it.

Ooh 2 posistive reviews! I'm Gunna buy it before anyone has anything negative to say haha

Aint thinkin of retail, but if anyone likes em il just order in what they want when they want it!

Cheers guys!! :)

Latest posts

Back