Fudge-what's going on?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson24

Reaction score
Hi guys

We have used fudge for a couple of years now and love the products

However, our supplier has said we can no longer use fudge now as there pulling out of the uk.

I'm lost as to if this is truth or if that specific supplier has just lost contract to supply. I've emailed and face booked fudge but no answers so slightly baffled?

Allan Howard stock fudge, maybe try them?

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

hi well we were in the same boat a few weeks ago our so called nice rep came in and told us fudge was in Boots and pulling out the UK, we were mega shocked as we just love Fudge and the color.
We were very upset, so i rang Fudge direct, who i have to say were nice, they are VERY pi**ed of i would say at these so called rumours, they have pulled out of certain wholesalers because they were supplying a black market or were under performing and they have also been took over by a major company who also brought St tropez. So good times ahead :)
in our area Alan howard have it, they called us and told us the new Rep will be in soon and there are some new products are coming out soon. :)

I was so reassured from the phone call, google Fudge head office and call them

Ah thanks

We used to get from graham hair and beauty and they told us same, that fudge was being pulled out of over 100 country's and going to be just solid in retail stores so we had to change onto some foreign colour! I've since found out its because they lost the contract and Alan Howard has it now. Must say haven't been impressed with Alan Howard in the at so hope we can work with them better now

Aston and Fincher are also stopping all Fudge products ...

aston have not pulled it, they have had it taken off them, Alan Howard have it now and so far they are ok and you get next day delivery too

Latest posts

Back