Full-body Gold Paint! Advice Please! X

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My vote for full body gold would have to go with the Mehron gold powder and mixing liquid. I've found this to give the best coverage of any gold body paint I have used so far. Although, as a caveat, one model (who was pregnant) had a slight reaction to it which went away after she washed it off - other than that I have had no issues concerning allergies etc.

I've tried all sorts of products for this and finally tried Kryolan. It comes ready mixed in a 260ml container which is enough for almost two complete paint coverings (whole body). It evaporates quickly, stays on well and has metallic particles which give a good shine.

http://www.robertyoungphotography.com/manchester-photography-Art-Glamour_Gold-lady_ID238

The model in this photo managed to paint herself in around 20 min easily although the paint took a lot of shower gell and a bit of patience to remove - we found moisturiser on the last few stubborn patches got her skin clean.

Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back