Full head bleach lowlites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aceflatie

Reaction score
Hi

I have a client with a full head bleach and about 2 inch regrowth. She is fed up with bleaching and wants to tone it down with some natural colours.
As she has the large regrowth natural base 6, I was thinking 3 different foils of 6/73 alternate with bleach on the roots only to break the roots up and maybe a high lift blonde tint.
Any thoughts or advise.
The hair is in OK condition. not sure whether to use 3% or 6% with 6/73?

Thanks

Is that Wella 6/73?

That technique sounds fine. I would add some base to your 6/73 and only use 3% You won't get a fantastic result this time, as she is a full head bleach, and I would explain to your client that it will be a few applications until you take away that 'full head' look.

I would also definitely drench the hair in a porosity balancer before hand to make sure that 6/73 sticks. :)

thanks so much for your response. Yes it is Wella KP I am using. I have explained to her that it will take a few goes to get a really good coverage.

yes only use 3% as u are only depositing colour, also with the hi-lift dont take it through as it will make no difference to the bleached hair only make it more porous and over processed!:green:

Latest posts

Back