Full head bleach-vile!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scarfgirl

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've a client who has decided to go with a full head bleach instead of foils, she has short hair so it's actually easier but she never lightens as good as when it's foiled, it's really yellow and I need to get it to a clean blonde. I must admit I hate full bleach because of this very reason, it never comes out clean and I hate toning as it is an unrealistic colour due to washing out etc. she has been using purple shampoo on it but it dosnt seem to of got rid of the yellow ,

I'm thinking of bleach bathing it to get rid of some of the yellow??? Then toning using 9/16 wella or 9/01..... Poss even po1 and po2 loreal???? What are your thoughts

I'd tone with wella 10/8 & pastel, it's a lovely result x

HairBy Amanda

Once lightened I would just tone with 10/16.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Po1 loreal is lush so is 10/8 wella infact I think there new one is 10/88 so that would work xx

id go wella 10/16 or wella 10/8 or sometimes i mix together..

Loreal P0 gives a nice clean blond.

10/8 +10/96 equal prts mixed together is lush. Also 2 prts 10/1 & 1prt 9/60 illumina is lovely x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for all your input, very helpful.

What bleach do you use? Bleach products vary enormously and some are definitely better suited to particular tasks than others.

Also, do you mix it carefully and use the recommended peroxide rather than generic peroxide?

Re apply lightner with lower peroxide in last 15 min to keep mix wet and developing

I'm using framesi bleach which gives up to nine levels of lift, it's brilliant in foil and great on another client of mine who has full head bleach (I don't even need to tone hers) but I don't use the recommended peroxide... Maybe I should on a full head. Don't have any problems any other time though with the peroxide x

I'm using framesi bleach which gives up to nine levels of lift, it's brilliant in foil and great on another client of mine who has full head bleach (I don't even need to tone hers) but I don't use the recommended peroxide... Maybe I should on a full head. Don't have any problems any other time though with the peroxide x
Decolor B Diamond or Decolor B Cream or Decolor B Powder?

Dcolour diamond

The creme is good too though

I've got the client in tomorrow, I've decided to bleach bath the hair to try to get a cleaner colour and get rid of some of the yellow. Then tone if I need to with wella illumina prob a mix of 10/1 and 9/60 with pastel. The hair will prob still be yellow so I'll need the ash and the violet to counteract. She does have framesi purple shampoo which I gave her and I swear by it , it's so super strong, I have to wear gloves when I use it!! But she dosnt leave it in long enough, to be honest she is a bit of a nightmare client, she's normly drunk when I arrive at her home !! wish me luck!! Guaranteed she will have a bottle of wine open when I arrive at midday tomorrow!

How yellow is ot? It needs to be very ale yellow to tone successfully, if it's more banana you'll need to bleach again

I've got the client in tomorrow, I've decided to bleach bath the hair to try to get a cleaner colour and get rid of some of the yellow. Then tone if I need to with wella illumina prob a mix of 10/1 and 9/60 with pastel. The hair will prob still be yellow so I'll need the ash and the violet to counteract. She does have framesi purple shampoo which I gave her and I swear by it , it's so super strong, I have to wear gloves when I use it!! But she dosnt leave it in long enough, to be honest she is a bit of a nightmare client, she's normly drunk when I arrive at her home !! wish me luck!! Guaranteed she will have a bottle of wine open when I arrive at midday tomorrow!

Use wella blondor bleach with pastel then tone with 10/16 if it's yellow 10/8 if it's more orange I really don't think it needs to be bleach bathed just needs kicking up a notch work fast let us no how you get on x

The stockists I get it from says it can be used on the scalp, to be honest I've never looked!! I just presumed so but I'm going to check now!!! Ok so I won't bleach bath I will just re bleach using pastel, and yes I will work quick starting from the nape upwards, I know I need to watch it but is there a limit on my time due to the fact I'm re bleaching??? It prob won't take long but I don't want it falling out either!! That may lead me to drinking her wine!!

When you say 10/16 and 10/8 are they the normal colour touch or illumina?? I havnt looked at wella toners for a while, I'm presuming to use them with 1.9 if it is colour touch or pastel if it's illumina x

Latest posts

Back