Full lips enhancers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarLouise

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or tried red these things that girls put on there mouths to get fuller lips? Seen loads of videos on Facebook. Looks like it's hurts and not sure how it works?! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive seen them also. It looks sore. I wonder how long the effect lasts before you have to re-do?

Yeah it does, some ive seen the lips barely go a nice shape just look like they have an allergic reaction or been punched in the mouth lol. I reckon only a few hours. X

I got one of these out of pure curiosity! The effect lasts a few hours I don't really notice it going away to be honest it just happens. I haven't found it to hurt my lips but it does give a nicer shape!

I don't get it? Suck on a glass or a deodorant lid you'll get the same result 😂 x

Hahaha I may even try that as an experiment 😂 it defo looks good for a quick fix! I'm always trying to do my lips like kylie jenner 😂

I done mine with a lid from a plastic bottle lol , but it left marks round my lips , it lasted about 3 hours

Or suck your lips right out with the thin extension piece of your Dyson Hoover?!?! 😆😆😆 haaa ha! Xx

Or suck your lips right out with the thin extension piece of your Dyson Hoover?!?! 😆😆😆 haaa ha! Xx

Hahaha don't tempt me! I have big juicy lips anyway no need for any of this daft stuff 😂xx

Do you mean lip voltage?

It does work I sell and use it. I love it.
You only need to use a small amount it tingles, but people use too much so it can hurt then x

Do you mean lip voltage?

It does work I sell and use it. I love it.
You only need to use a small amount it tingles, but people use too much so it can hurt then x

No I have heard of lip voltage. It's these red things girls are sucking on. X

they remind me of sucking... something. :Love:

they remind me of sucking... something. :Love:

...must be very small :eek: lol

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

There a hillarious video of someone using this and it going slightly wrong.... poor girl looked like a duck xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

This is a pic someone put on Facebook after using them 😂😂 she has a job interview in the morning too ..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha I just see this!!!

My daughter is a supplier of Candylipz in the UK and has sold thousands and the feedback is really positive They are a great product and a good alternative if you don't want fillers.

They can bruise and she warns everyone about this on the website,but generally most bruising is slight if you have followed instruction.

There is a conditioning period of about 7 to 10 days to follow where you build up use,after which time you will not bruise again at all.If people carry on bruising or suffer dramatic bruising its possible they are anaemic.

You can plump your lips up as much or as little as you like and the effects can last from 1 to 4 hours.They have been in the states a lot longer than here and been thoroughly tested and passed safe.There is lots of info and videos online if you do a search and reviews are good.

Its like anything else if you don't follow instructions then you may well get a bad outcome.If you want more info PM me and I will point you in the right direction

This is a pic someone put on Facebook after using them 😂😂 she has a job interview in the morning too ..

FANTASTIC..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aww I shouldn't laugh ..... 😂😂😂 bless her.

This is the craziest thing I've ever seen. Reminds me of being a kid and sucking a cup to your face and panicking when it won't come off! Or was that just me? Lol. I have a thin top lip and a normal bottom one so I just draw my Cupid's bow on a bit higher than usual. No blisters, bruises or fillers needed 👍

Latest posts

Back