Full set for wet hand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkh

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

Last week i did a full set for my customer with 7 fingers already done and her daughter who is 2 years old need to use a restroom so she went with her and when she came back with 3 fingers not done was wet. And I forget to dry her hand before continuing . So my question is there is any change to get fungus in that situation? Thanks for helping and I am really worry now.

What exactly was the service you did?? Acrylics? Gel? Gel polish?

If your clients nails hadn't been dehydrated, then there is a good chance there will be service breakdown, lifting, breaking etc.
This will not cause a fungal infection, but if there is trapped moisture between the product and nail then there is a risk of a bacterial infection (greenie)

If your clients nails hadn't been dehydrated, then there is a good chance there will be service breakdown, lifting, breaking etc.
This will not cause a fungal infection, but if there is trapped moisture between the product and nail then there is a risk of a bacterial infection (greenie)

Thanks izzidoll. I did dehydrate the nails with prime before apply acrylic but i think the nail still wet so i am still worry until she is back later.

But if you dehydrated the nails you wouldn't you have noticed if they were still wet.

I only say that because I get panic stricken on something I haven't done on a daily basis and loose sleep and usually everything is fine. I just build it up and up in my mind. Maybe its absolutely all ok x

But if you dehydrated the nails you wouldn't you have noticed if they were still wet.

I only say that because I get panic stricken on something I haven't done on a daily basis and loose sleep and usually everything is fine. I just build it up and up in my mind. Maybe its absolutely all ok x

Thanks you for your comments. .

Latest posts

Back