Fully qualified or still in training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed my final level 2 assesment yesterday!! Just have to do the final exam and im all done :) I really want to learn afro hair and weaving, does anyone on here do both afro and european?

I do some afro hair(not often), I used to do relaxing and I do some cutting.

I just love the afro fashion, its like a completely different style, and whats commercial and mainstream in afro trends, would be so out there in european, thats what i love about afro hair.

im almost finished being first year salon assistant, been trying to go for the past 3 years ive been in hairdressing but im too pretty much too busy running the salon that im working at to finish off collecting my evidences and then going into polytech to get my quals. i really want to but its really hard to do that! when it comes to brain knowledge im really skilled' however on paper im not that bright with my qualifications.

Qualified in NVQ2 and currenty doing NVQ3 (all apprentiship route) also qualified in extensions x

Latest posts

Back