Fundraising event help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetie_pie

Reaction score
Hi, I'm organising a joint fund raising event with another twin play group in my town, they suggested I had a stall to do nails and then donate a percentage to the groups, I've never done anything like this before and have no idea what to offer, I was thinking just a shape and polish as time would be limited but not sure how much to charge etc has anyone done this sort of thing before? Xx

Hi, I'm organising a joint fund raising event with another twin play group in my town, they suggested I had a stall to do nails and then donate a percentage to the groups, I've never done anything like this before and have no idea what to offer, I was thinking just a shape and polish as time would be limited but not sure how much to charge etc has anyone done this sort of thing before? Xx

Hi,

We did this at college recently, raising money for a charity. We charge £2.50 for a file and polish, all the money went to the charity 😊

Hi,

We did this at college recently, raising money for a charity. We charge £2.50 for a file and polish, all the money went to the charity 😊

Thank you, did you find a lot of people wanted their nails doing, I'm so worried ill be sat there all night with no customers :/

Thank you, did you find a lot of people wanted their nails doing, I'm so worried ill be sat there all night with no customers :/

We a really good response, and people were prepared to wait as well. I am sure you will be fine. Hope it goes well 😊

Latest posts

Back