Funniest cringiest thing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karenpeters85

Reaction score
Ok so was on the train coming home from work sitting on sg as normal when 2 girls sit across from and start talinking about one of the girls gels she has on . She was asking how do u think u remove them and her friend turned round and said ... Wait for it
U just wait until they start lifting then let water go under neath them and they just come off
 i was so in shock i couldnt even speak the got off the next stop before i eventually pulled my self together to say anything
Has anyone else overheard real cringy things ?

Xxxxx

OMG - my sisters friend believed that to apply tips you removed the natural nail, I thought for months she was winding me up. When I told her how you apply them her response was "sounds less painful" lol  xx

 that actually made me laugh out loud god could u imagine haha honestly some ppl really make me giggle and cringe at the same time lol xx

Someone asked me if you soaked off gel with acid, I think it was a slip of the tongue (I hope!)

an elderly client thought i would be removing her shellac by 'melting' it in my cnd lamp :0

Latest posts

Back