Fuschia-Makeup

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeitrimBeauty

Reaction score
Hey , im just new to this and im finding it great for ideas!!

I recently set up my own Business from home and mobile and i have a few brands of makeup that i use and like but am looking to expand my range a bit more! I looked into Fuschia- makeup its an Irish brand and has won some awards! I looks really nice but just wondering if anyone has it or has tried it?? :)

Oh and if there are any suggestions for a great foundations let me know! :)

Saw it at the show but didnt get talking to anyone even though I hovered for a wee while! Some great names behind it and prices have came down a right bit.
Also, Emani, is a mineral makeup but I see they do a liquid foundation too. Pls NSI UK have started doing it too which raises the brand profile. www.nailsandbeauty.ie is the distributors.
Tigi is good as you can just buy what you need from Sallys, though their foundations arent great.
Lastly, Karaja from europroducts, Italian brand, no min order, pretty packaging, good colours and reasonably priced.

I mosty sell bronzers and lipsticks

Thanks sarah:)
I heard of Karaja alright i kinda forgot about that one.. when u go to the shows you get overwhelmed by so much! i know a girl that used it before and said the shadows and blushes were lovely.. i guess its the foundations is where im stuck, what are the karaja ones like do you know? i use alot of urban decay, nyx and smashbox eye shadows and love them!

Try artdeco too ... No min order, lovely products ... Especially the foundations, mineral range and regular range, nail varnishes, the do mobile kits, brushes ... The lot and very reasonably priced!

Hi
I use alot of fushia make-up i love the product, iv also used the karaja foundation but it wasnt for me. fuschia glitter dusts are fab.

I absolutely love Fuchia wear it all the time!! Not sure if you have found it yet, but click into groups and join our Irish Geeks group!!:hug:

i only bought the 1 - skin velvet to try, I loved it but lent it to a girl and she didnt! suppose everyones diff!! See if they'll let you buy a couple to try x

Hey , im just new to this and im finding it great for ideas!!

I recently set up my own Business from home and mobile and i have a few brands of makeup that i use and like but am looking to expand my range a bit more! I looked into Fuschia- makeup its an Irish brand and has won some awards! I looks really nice but just wondering if anyone has it or has tried it?? :)

Oh and if there are any suggestions for a great foundations let me know! :)

Hadn't heard of it before, they say they only came into being in 2004, very small distribution in Ireland looks like 40 places on their map. Incredibly expensive. A professional palette is 85euros with 15 colours, wow. Artdeco, 25 year old brand would sell 15 colours to a professional for around 35euros. The awards are all from local paid trade mags not popular consumer mags, there is a big difference. Can't see any mineral rang either. Artdeco has over 250 eye colours, 60 nail polishes, 120 lipsticks etc.

Ask them for samples as it looks like a large financial commitment for a full kit/startup package.

Also ask Artdeco MUA (01514211234)to come and see you for free with all the products for you to try. Once you appreciate the quality then you really will appreciate the amazing pricing for professionals.

That way you have a no cost comparison with a product found in over 90 countries with a known track record. Then make a decision. My suggestion for what its worth :Grope:

Hi

imo fuschia is okay.
im a make up snob and was not keen at first, in fact i thought it was terrible.
it is expensive for a make up brand that is not very well known, also their packaging is not great, nearly all off it just has a Fushia logo sticker on it, so it looks a bit pound shop.
the products are as i say ok quality and they do free training as well which is good.
probably a better brand for make up applications than retail.

Latest posts

Back