Galaxy nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm reluctant to post this as I know they're not good enough..but it was my first try and I know needs to be done now to improve it..ie softer stars, more neatly designed north stars.

Just to show you them done in shellac ...:o

These are fab hun.... I love them :)

Some I did on myself a few weeks ago, so easy to do, I love them :) just done in polish

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348763211.825358.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348763211.825358.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 526
Gorgeous, which colours did you use hun? I'm guessing you cure the blue then do the design then cure or do you cure each colour of the design too before applying TIO? Xx

On the left is a dark blue base and I sponge on the different colours and cure each time I add another colour, the one on the right is black shadow, Vegas nights, snow bunny, a pale blue and tiger blossom and again cured between each colour :) sorry I'm not in my room at the moment and don't know all the colours names... :)

On the left is a dark blue base and I sponge on the different colours and cure each time I add another colour, the one on the right is black shadow, Vegas nights, snow bunny, a pale blue and tiger blossom and again cured between each colour :) sorry I'm not in my room at the moment and don't know all the colours names... :)

Do you have to cure between each colour with gelish? I was gonna do that with shellac but then I remembered that when you're marbling shellac you obviously don't cure it so it must be fine.

Do you have to cure between each colour with gelish? I was gonna do that with shellac but then I remembered that when you're marbling shellac you obviously don't cure it so it must be fine.

Yes with the sponging I cured between each colour but when I marble I don't because you want the colours to swirl if that makes sence :) x

Yes with the sponging I cured between each colour but when I marble I don't because you want the colours to swirl if that makes sence :) x

Yep makes sense..hmm so maybe my colours would stand out more if i cured each of them seperate?? Never really thought that curing them all together would affect the overall look?

I imagine when your lightly sponging a flash cure between each colour would be fine, then once you have applied all the colours a full cure, Ive soo got to try these, they all look fab. I think additives would work great with this look.

I imagine when your lightly sponging a flash cure between each colour would be fine, then once you have applied all the colours a full cure, Ive soo got to try these, they all look fab. I think additives would work great with this look.

Yep a flash cure would be fine for shellac, I use the harmony led lamp so every cure is a flash cure ;) x

Very impressed and very inspired ladies!!

Oops! You just answered my question! Sorry!

Tis ok, thanks xx

My attempt at Galaxy nails inspired by you all, shame I cant get a decent photo of them, done with Gelish and additives. Cant wait for a client to ask for this, I may have to soak off my 4 day old gelish just to do these lol.

Attachments

• galaxy nails 2.jpg
    galaxy nails 2.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 1,154
My attempt at Galaxy nails inspired by you all, shame I cant get a decent photo of them, done with Gelish and additives. Cant wait for a client to ask for this, I may have to soak off my 4 day old gelish just to do these lol.

That's Brilliant hun xx

these look great and pretty easy to do, my problem is no one ever wants all these designs!! they just want plain colours or maybe a bit of glitter or additives!!

Omg I am in heaven looking at all these pics! I love anything to do with space and the universe etc and will defo have to find the time to do these on my nails!

Latest posts

Back