Game of Thrones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved last weeks total surprise at the end, I wont be happy if tyron dies hes my favourite character ( think thats how you spell it lol)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I loved last weeks total surprise at the end, I wont be happy if tyron dies hes my favourite character ( think thats how you spell it lol)

I think I'll throw a wobbly aswell. He's one of my favourite characters. Infact the only one left I really like lol.
It was an odd ending but I like prince oberyn he had a very sexy way about him lol!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402265300.589203.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402265317.905916.jpg
These few pics made me laugh! Tyrian and ayra are my faves!

I was so shocked at the end last week. I mean, I thought he's getting a bit cocky but he's defo going to win. I don't think tyrion will die, although I did hear that the actor who plays him didn't want to be in it any more and they may have to swap actors. I'd be so upset if that happens, he plays the part amazingly! Excited for tomorrow episode though, the penultimate episode is always the best in GoT.

This pic made me laugh, I think I was tyrion and then Jamie haha ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402266037.981021.jpg

"I demand trial by combat" 5 words people will say with caution in future

Im so excited I can't wait til my kids are in bed only 8 hours to go.... I was in shock for a fee days after the last episode ..

I defiantly thought he was going to win. Oberyn was always cocky though so I thought that just went with his territory because he was determined to take this guy down for the sake of ellia. He's a big broute though imagine going up against that! Apparently in the books he died different but that ending (although crap cause I liked him) was good. I like the imp. He's been a funny ass from the start so I'm hoping he lives the queen however has to die! Urgh I don't hate anyone else as much as I do her!

"Summer-Rose Elaine. All 3 are GOT names ans I didnt even realise!"

Technically she was called Alayne Stone ... so you can always argue with him that he didn't get to call her fully after GoT to wind him up haha.

I adore GoT - the books are AMAZING and I cannot wait for GRRM to hurry up and finish the next one. The series it great too - I love watching it with people who haven't read the books because they are always so stunned by what happens.

I am looking forward to the next two episodes - lots is going to happen! Lots of big twists and turns.

I want the next series to start already lol - Arya Stark & Bran Stark didn't really do anything this series which is a shame - so am looking forward to seeing what they do with their story lines.

Just watch todays, fantastic fantastic fantastic, I was abit disappointed for reason which I wont spoil but all I can say now is bring on next weeks the finale is always a good one

Last edited:
Just watch todays, fantastic fantastic fantastic, I was abit disappointed for reason which I wont spoil but all I can day now is bring on next weeks the finale is always a good one

Ahhhh excited!! Haha I'm sad it's nearly over 😢

Is it worth reading the books and watching the series?

Is it worth reading the books and watching the series?

I think a lot of people are torn. I'm on the sides of if you read it then watch it I end up getting annoyed at things they miss out or how terrible some things were or whatever so I end up not being able to enjoy it (I did that with hunger games) so I might read the books after I'm done watching it all.

I agree, I also did that with the hunger games. I read the book first then watched the movie, and was very disappointed. The book was brilliant! X

I agree, I also did that with the hunger games. I read the book first then watched the movie, and was very disappointed. The book was brilliant! X

I loved the book and I ended up being very attached to the characters but when they castes the characters for it I don't know about you but they weren't anything like how I imagined them with the description. 😕 plus they missed out bits that I thought were important for people to understand about how her mother wasn't that great and how she basically wasn't functioning and how she took over care and how little duck came to be as well.
Same with Marley and me. Fine with who they cast but they missed out a chunk important to the story. So I have the first book here and I'll wait till it's all done and then I'll read the books lol

I'm absolutely obsessed with game of thrones, I love it!

How immense was this weeks episode with the wooly mammoths and giants :-O

Can't believe there's only 1 episode left now and then we have to wait a whole year for the next series :( thank god true bloods coming back or I wouldn't know what to do with myself haha!

Xx

OMG!!!! Please tell me I'm not the only one utterly shocked after this seasons finale?! :confused:

Omg!!!!! I've got brain ache after that!!! X

Not watched it but a bit off topic . My son worked on it as a voice over artist :)

[emoji7][emoji7] game of thrones!

Latest posts

Back