Garden Muse Shellac collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We carry both brands in our spa. Honestly, Shellac wins over and over. Even the younger clients prefer Shellac over Gelish despite Gelish having an amazing assortment of colours.
Heck we carry LCN Recolution gel polish and Shellac comes out on top.
The fact is, our clients do not mind at all coming in biweekly for their Shellac treatment because it is gentle to their nails. Shellac may not have amazing neons, glitters etc... but they do have a great assortment of all shades so each client has plenty to choose from.
Secondly, Shellac application and removal for us, the techs is a dream. Such control over the product, it stays where you put it.

I feel like such a fool investing into 2 other systems in hopes of pleasing these "young people" when all our young people were already happy to begin with.
I will eventually phase out both Gelish and LCN gel polishes.
However, it will be quite a loss to take.
Just thought I would share my experience.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Its funny im the total opposite... have stocked shellac from the start and started offering gelish since last yr as ppl commenting not alot of variety in colours and since then 9 out of 10 customers are choosing gelish as they love the fact its lasting longer aswel. Just shows how diffrent areas differ xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just dont get it. Crushed rose and reflecting pool only in vinylux! We need more cremes cnd people, enough with the frosts and stuff.

When is this collection being released on sweet squared? X

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

When is this collection being released on sweet squared? X

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Good question.
I would like to know this as well. I am stalking the S2 site today. I presumed they would be on the site today or tomorrow.
Lecente also released new glitters at the weekend, and their not on the site yet either.
Anyone???

Its always the Tuesday after the show.

Its always the Tuesday after the show.

Thank you. I got Monday in my head for some reason.

Sometimes they are sneaked on late monday nite lol

As title are they on tonight or tomorrow or tomorrow night...I can't remember lol

Last edited by a moderator:
24th. So I'm hoping when clock strikes 12 tonight need that butterfly queen in my life!!!

I have just been into the S2 site. It advises that the Garden Muse collection is being launched tonight (Monday 23rd at midnight). Yaaaay.

Nothing on line yet 😭

Can you only buy the whole collection as I can't see them individually on line?

The colours are on, there in the "Colour Collections" section :-D x

Just found them, thanks x

Trying to work out if that pink butterfly colour is a pink glitter or if the pink glitter on the promo photo is from an additive?

Glitter shellac good. Repeating colours not so good.

What I don't understand about cnds new colours is that generally it feels lile they're telling us what we should want rather than listening to what we actually want.

Will buy the butterfly colour IF it's a glitter maybe.

Trying to work out if that pink butterfly colour is a pink glitter or if the pink glitter on the promo photo is from an additive?

Glitter shellac good. Repeating colours not so good.

What I don't understand about cnds new colours is that generally it feels lile they're telling us what we should want rather than listening to what we actually want.

Will buy the butterfly colour IF it's a glitter maybe.

Butterfly queen has pink glitter in it.....and lots of it :D I bought it yesterday :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't have any of the new collection although, have seen on other groups and forums that, Butterfly Queen in particular, the bottles aren't full.

Anyone else had this?

I'd probably get the lilac shade, other than that not overly excited really! I'd love more bold, block colours....shimmer can be added with any kind of additive. Gutted Dream Lily isn't available on it's own!

I don't have any of the new collection although, have seen on other groups and forums that, Butterfly Queen in particular, the bottles aren't full.

Anyone else had this?
This popped up on Facebook... Anna measured and although the bottle isn't full there is the correct amount (or more) in the bottle. The difference is a combination of space for product expansion during shipment.

Latest posts

Back