Geeg's book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I have this book it really helped me it became my bible.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not THe correct way to hold a file at all times. It is A way to hold the file for big jobs like de-bulking that gets the job done much faster and creates much less friction and zero damaged and bent files.

You grab your file in your hand almost as if you were going to shake hands with it and then you extend your forefinger (so that your hand now looks like a child pretending his hand is a pistol) so that it lies along the top of the file.

In order to file with it to de-bulk, and to accommodate a side to side filing motion you will need to push your elbow out at 90° to your side. Your forefinger will apply the pressure to the file which is what gets the job done.

HTH

So! ive tried it and i was surprised at how much better it was!! its easy to apply the method on the right hand side of the nail but i will need more practice on the left hand side (I'm a righty)
thanks geeg.
:)

So! ive tried it and i was surprised at how much better it was!! its easy to apply the method on the right hand side of the nail but i will need more practice on the left hand side (I'm a righty)
thanks geeg.
:)
It's easy once you get used to raising your right elbow so you get the a gel right when doing that left hand side.

Feels strange for a few days, but after that you will wonder how you didn't do it before.

Its an amazing book, absolutely invaluable. The best bit is how its bound as its so easy to have right by you if you or when you need it. :)

Latest posts

Back