Geek Pets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonifarmer

Reaction score
how many of you have pets? what are their names, what breed, etc?

I'm in thoughts of getting a pug!

what about any of you? cats? dogs? rabbits? guinea pigs? fish?

I have two Siamese cats, chocolate points. They are litter sisters called Coco & Sybil ;)
Ps. I love Pugs!!

I've got 3 dogs, 4 cats, love my pets, my profile picture is my latest addition to the family x

We have 3 cats and two terrapins. The cats are called Shadow(shads is male age 1 all black and fluffy) Figaro(figgy is male age 17 black and white) and China moon (is female age17 tabby). One male and one female terrapin called paula and william ( curtesy of my daughter. Lol:biggrin:

Two puppies, 4.5 months old Yorkshire terriers named Alfie and Bailey xx

Also a picture of me and bailey having cuddles and kisses! :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331921134.940857.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331921134.940857.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 161
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331921143.581633.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331921143.581633.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 159
I have a westie called max, he's my little baby. Id love a pug as well tho x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331921281.891733.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331921281.891733.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 144
I have a lhasa apso called Luna whose 11 months old, she's very lucky she's cute as she can be a rascal!! haha love her though. I'd love a pug!!! Met one today out walking and nearly stole it it was so cute!!!

Here's a pic

Attachments

• Lulu first haircut 103.jpg
    Lulu first haircut 103.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 157
I gave two dogs. The rottie is Rodney and he is two and the boxer is Trigger and he is almost a year :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331923022.833003.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331923022.833003.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 143
I gave two dogs. The rottie is Rodney and he is two and the boxer is Trigger and he is almost a year :)

Gorgeous, love boxers, never met a rottie out walking yet! Lunas 'boyfriend' is a doberman so she'd love yours! lol

Omg omg omg, love that pic. They are so cute x

Ha ha thanks I do love then both, the boxer has been unwell he has had meningitis :( slowly getting better though :)

I have a dog called polly who is a collie Lakeland terrier cross and just recovered from a car accident and she's only 1. Two cats one black called dusty one tabby called Leo who are 11 year old brothers and 3 fish 1 lion head and two fan tails called Carlos tim and Arthur. I love them all :D

Ha ha thanks I do love then both, the boxer has been unwell he has had meningitis :( slowly getting better though :)

Oh no :( what a shame!! Is it as scary for dogs as with humans?

Worse for dogs unfortunately he has nerve damage in his back legs and has affected his brain slightly he may have to be on tablet for the rest of his life. The vet tried to ween him off the tablets but he kept on relapsing. It was so hard as he doesn't understand.
But he is still full of beans most days :)

Awww what a shame, glad he's getting better though! You must've been through it recently then, it's horrible when they're ill cause you can't explain that they're going to be ok etc!!

As long as he is on the tablets he is a healthy dog! Just so glad the outcome wasn't worse than it was. Back on the puppy training now so no excuse for bad behaviour :)

We have Billy, the Orange Roan Field Spaniel. An absolute star. He is on my Avatar with a bit of snow on his nose, but below is a truly pampered pooch!

Attachments

• Spain Sept 2011 087.jpg
    Spain Sept 2011 087.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 129

Latest posts

Back