Geeks unite and please donate!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shahildar

Reaction score
Hey Everyone my brother has signed up for the great north run and he is supporting the cystic fibrosis trust.

Recently one of his good friends newborn baby was diagnosed with this is terrible condition. Everyone in our town is trying to raise money and awareness in different ways.

Please can you give as little as a pound it all adds up via the just giving website and support such a good cause thank you very very very much in advance I hope that with your help he smashes is target ten times over!!

♥ https://www.justgiving.com/STEPHEN-MIDDLETON1/

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 on Superfast 4G on EE. Using the Salon Geek App for Android.

Bumping this to see if anyone else can spare even £1 its for such a good cause!

Our friend has been little baby boy has been diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis & my brother is donating all his money to the Cystic Fibrosis trust in the hope that they find a cure or even a more comfortable way to manage it!

He is the cutest and most smiley baby and the whole town is trying to fundraise as much as possible ...

Please please please donate anything you can and lets smash the target and raise so much money for such a greay cause!

Thank you sooooo much

Xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 on Superfast 4G on EE. Using the Salon Geek App for Android.

Hello lovely! I'm marking this thread to donate. I'm on my ipad now so can't access the link. Will do tomorrow from my pc!

Go on Geeks!

Thank you so much ... every little helps! Xx
Hello lovely! I'm marking this thread to donate. I'm on my ipad now so can't access the link. Will do tomorrow from my pc!

Go on Geeks!

Bumping to see if anyone else is generous to donate to such a good cause

Thank you geeks :)

Latest posts

Back