Nails Inc interviews

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shahildar

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has worked or had interviews with nails inc.

Ive sent my cv over and been called about managerial roles.

Does anyone know exactly what this entails as the job adverts online are pretty generic re meeting targets etc but I really want to know what a day would entail etc.

Also I saw somewhere that a lady went for an interview for a deputy manager but had to do a full set of acrylics etc im mot fussed about doing this just it doesn't give you a warning in the job advertisement if you know what I mean.

Look forward to hearing your replies :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 on Superfast 4G on EE. Using the Salon Geek App for Android.

I did , it wasn't terrible but not the best , all about targets and over priced x x

becky

Thanks for reply hunni...

Was there a trade test for the manager roles? X

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 on Superfast 4G on EE. Using the Salon Geek App for Android.

Yeah there was , a french polish , polish nails in red and acrylics . Wages are not good and some times forgot to pay me . I had to pay for my uniform but they took it 3 times out of my pay and o never managed to get it back or got the uniform lol .
But the girls were fun to work with , its easier to get in working with another company x

becky

I had to paint a nail aswell, tgats selling targets and you have to earn your own wages each day. I left after a few months as they were constantly understaffed but I hope you enjoy it x

Ive worked for nails inc xx

I went for a deputy manager job interview once.
I ended up complaining to head office about the whole thing

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

One good thing that came out of mine is when i left the London salon after training x
You take home a massive goodie bag :) xx

I went for a deputy manager job interview once.
I ended up complaining to head office about the whole thing

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

How come? Xx

It's a long string of interviews before you get to trade test well when I went it was. The first interview I had was a 3 hour interview but not really an interview we basically got quizzed about the brand and had to write what we thought of linzi and vanessa... Second interview I had was a 10 min interview in which I was told I wasn't flexible enough as I had to give 2 weeks notice in my job....

Worst job I've ever had!!! Hated every minute of it, area manager was vile, wages were poor, kept having hours cut, no training at all!

Wow... No wonder they are constantly recruiting at the moment!

I had a friend who worked there too, she said it was long hours, low wages, lack of training and development, target led, under appreciated..., need I go on?

I did, i was left to do a french polish and red on my own model and they left me there at the nail bar beside 2 technicians working away (and not muttering a word to their clients) and at the end she came back and completely put me down, I was so annoyed as I had taken a train & 2 buses to get there & my model had taken the day off, it was not a friendly atmosphere & the varnish bottles they gave me to work with were covered in varnish & thick & very hard to work with, thats just my experience and Im sure it wont be the same for everyone else in differnt stores, and I do love their varnishes & colors its just a pity about the interview!

Latest posts

Back