Gel base coats

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinky's

Reaction score
Hi, I am wondering if you can help, I have been doing my own gel nails for 2 - 3 years now, but just recently for the past 3 - 4 months I am really struggling to keep them on, they peel off so easily, I am not sure if its because my nails surface is too smooth though they don't feel it and I do rough them up prior to doing my nails, I am using gellux fastbond primer and sensationail top & base coat which I have used from the start, I am wondering if perhaps they have changed the ingredients on the top & base?
Can anybody recommended a different brand that does last?

Hi, I am wondering if you can help, I have been doing my own gel nails for 2 - 3 years now, but just recently for the past 3 - 4 months I am really struggling to keep them on, they peel off so easily, I am not sure if its because my nails surface is too smooth though they don't feel it and I do rough them up prior to doing my nails, I am using gellux fastbond primer and sensationail top & base coat which I have used from the start, I am wondering if perhaps they have changed the ingredients on the top & base?
Can anybody recommended a different brand that does last?

Welcome to Salon Geek.

Are you a qualified nail professional please?

No, I am not.....

I’m really sorry, but this is a forum for salon professionals, and we cannot give detailed or technical advice to those who are unqualified.

Lovely, how very helpful.

Latest posts

Back