gel courses for a day.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurab71

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any gel refresher courses around the south yorkshire area such as worksop, mansfield, chesterfield, doncaster, rotherham or sheffield area that i could pop along too. I have just had a look at the local suppliers website for a gel refresher course and there isn`t anything. Or does anyone know of anyone that may hold a class. All help welcome.
Laura.x.

Does anyone know of any gel refresher courses around the south yorkshire area such as worksop, mansfield, chesterfield, doncaster, rotherham or sheffield area that i could pop along too. I have just had a look at the local suppliers website for a gel refresher course and there isn`t anything. Or does anyone know of anyone that may hold a class. All help welcome.
Laura.x.

Have you tried Creative ?

Hi

If you manage to get to Derby, I'm sure Pinks Academy will do one. They provide lunch and have free parking!

if you're already qualified you could look at doing a conversion course with a company such as creative or bio :)

I know that Ritz in Rotherham do a 1 day gel course hun..x

I've just this morning rang up sweetsquared about a conversion course. I did gel at college years ago, and havent picked up a gel brush since! I'm booking on the 9th april course, as soon as I have a model I'm ringing up and booking. It wasn't expensive, definately not as dear as i thought it would be! I'm in Doncaster, my other half Jamie works in leeds so he will drop me off and pick me up. Perfect!! If you want to know any more pm me, but best off ringing sweet squared. hth x x

RED TEN in Doncaster Jo shirley . EZflow were doing free conversions. think they may still be . Fantastic O.Let me know. I was there few weeks ago and did some gel nail art mmmmmmmmmmmmm very nice .

I'd also definitely recommend Pink's in Derby!

Latest posts

Back