Gel II fading?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bella_louise

Reaction score
Evening geeks, do any gel 11 users find that any colours fade at all? i would like to invest in this gel line, i currently use opi which im quite happy with although iv found one colour has faded on me! xx

Which colour is that?
I only have 2 of the reaction ones and holiday season and no they haven't faded xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I've been using Gel ll for some time now and have a lot of colours, but no fading at all. I've just had two clients post their pics to my facebook page to show me how great their nails look - one after 14 days and the other after 18 days!
What colour are you having problems with?

Vic x

i meant one of my opi's has faded on me, iv not got any gel 11 at the mo, just wanted to see if anyone has experienced fading issues with it before i commit, thanks for your replys ladies i will buy some at the pro beauty xx

I have not had any Gel 2 fade as yet, I've been using it for about 6 months, although I don't use it as much as Shellac. x

i meant one of my opi's has faded on me, iv not got any gel 11 at the mo, just wanted to see if anyone has experienced fading issues with it before i commit, thanks for your replys ladies i will buy some at the pro beauty xx
which OPI colour faded? Just so I don't get that one xx

it was Dont Bossa nova me around, its gone like a magnolia colour!!

No Gel II™ colours do not fade, I recently saw a pic of a clients nails that had been on hold for 2 weeks and no fading xxx

Latest posts

Back