Gel II Reactions polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailbex

Reaction score
Anyone tried the Gel II Reactions polishes. Currently using Gelish but was thinking of buying some Reactions polishes to offer a different colour option. Does anyone know if it lasts as long as Gelish & how does the colour change effect work??

We've had great success with them.

Some of them are quite subtle - dark blue to lighter blue - and some are amazing.
I wore hibis kiss over new year which went from a dark burgundy when cold to a pale frosty pink when warm.

I spent most of new year dipping my fingers in and out of prosecco showing everyone! I may have been a little worse for wear!!!

Many clients are intrigued by them. I have just done a lady who has gone off to Thailand. She couldn't wait to see transition from sea to sun.

So they are the darker colour when cool and lighter when warm!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love the reactions as do my clients, they are very popular

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 307
these look amazing!! i'm getting tempted....runs to go look at bank account.....hehe xoxo

These are very tempting. Can I ask who stocks them please

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1421950230.996331.jpg
Got those last week. They look much better on nails and customers love them xxx

I've bought some and they are amazing. I need to do the conversion course but tried on myself and a friend.

Wanted to change mine after 15 days so removed (they didn't have a chip on them) and my friends finally chipped just after the 3 week mark.

I've bought some and they are amazing. I need to do the conversion course but tried on myself and a friend.

Wanted to change mine after 15 days so removed (they didn't have a chip on them) and my friends finally chipped just after the 3 week mark.

Here is the link to all the education course

Creative Beauty Education - Creative Beauty Education and I believe Stephanie Rowlands maybe your nearest Education Emissary but the map will show where we all are, how to contact and further info :)

Is it a must to do the conversion course?
I currently use gelish harmony, which I love but the faders do annoy me!
And have been reading up and looking at the pics. The product looks great!

Is it a must to do the conversion course?
I currently use gelish harmony, which I love but the faders do annoy me!
And have been reading up and looking at the pics. The product looks great!

Hi

It's not a must you can use the product if you have a manicure/pedicure certificate but it's recommended to do a conversion course, that way you learn the tips and tricks. X

Hi

It's not a must you can use the product if you have a manicure/pedicure certificate but it's recommended to do a conversion course, that way you learn the tips and tricks. X

Ok brill thanks :)

How long did creative take to activate your account? I emailed my certificates a week ago and still not activated so I can't see prices etc - frustrating 😩 x

How long did creative take to activate your account? I emailed my certificates a week ago and still not activated so I can't see prices etc - frustrating 😩 x

How annoying! Mine only took a day, did it this week.
Send them another email x

They are usually very quick but they've been very busy with rolling out the new education etc. If you can I'd give them a call tomorrow.

Steph xx

Following this thread. Loving the look of these, currently using IBD but always willing to add to the collection!

Latest posts

Back