Gel kits?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly190

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to be a gel kit but I have seen 4 different types could so one advise what is best to get? When I have done gels on my course I put a clear tip on then we use the white to make a smile line then clear or pink on the rest but i need to cover natural overlays aswell. What would you advise. Thanks

Kit 1 contains;

NSI BALANCE UV GEL 3 X 7 g POTS

NSI BALANCE FINISH

NSI BALANCE RADIANT WHITE SCULPTOR

NSI BALANCE BUILDER SHEER PINK
Kit 2

i.b.d Intro Gel Kit
This introductory kit comes in convenient lightweight packaging and features everything you need to get you started in creating beautiful gel nails.
The Intro Gel Kit contains:
0.25oz White Builder Gel, 0.25oz Pink Builder Gel, 0.25oz Clear Builder Gel, 0.25oz Clear Gel, 1oz Bonder, Cleanser Plus, 20 Nail Wipes, Gel Brush and an Instruction Booklet.

Kit 3

NSI Balance Gel Sculpting Kit
Kit Contains
Builder Radiant Pink Gel 7gms
Builder Clear Gel 7gms
Builder Sheer Pink 7gms
Radiant White Sculpture 7gms
Finish Clear Gel 7gms
Balance Bond Primer 7ml
Cleanse 15ml
Nailpure Plus 30ml
No 5 Touch Tip Brush
Elation Clear Tips x 50 assorted
Balance Clear UV Gel Forms x 30
Intructions & Cautions
Kit 4

NSI Balance Gel Sample Kit

Kit Contains

Builder Clear Gel 7gms,
Finish Clear Gel 7gms,
Balance Bond Primer 7ml,
Cleanse 15ml,

Hi, I'm looking to be a gel kit but I have seen 4 different types could so one advise what is best to get? When I have done gels on my course I put a clear tip on then we use the white to make a smile line then clear or pink on the rest but i need to cover natural overlays aswell. What would you advise. Thanks

Kit 1 contains;

NSI BALANCE UV GEL 3 X 7 g POTS​

NSI BALANCE FINISH​

NSI BALANCE RADIANT WHITE SCULPTOR​

NSI BALANCE BUILDER SHEER PINK​

Kit 2​

i.b.d Intro Gel Kit
This introductory kit comes in convenient lightweight packaging and features everything you need to get you started in creating beautiful gel nails.
The Intro Gel Kit contains:
0.25oz White Builder Gel, 0.25oz Pink Builder Gel, 0.25oz Clear Builder Gel, 0.25oz Clear Gel, 1oz Bonder, Cleanser Plus, 20 Nail Wipes, Gel Brush and an Instruction Booklet.

Kit 3​

NSI Balance Gel Sculpting Kit
Kit Contains

Builder Radiant Pink Gel 7gms

Builder Clear Gel 7gms

Builder Sheer Pink 7gms

Radiant White Sculpture 7gms

Finish Clear Gel 7gms

Balance Bond Primer 7ml

Cleanse 15ml

Nailpure Plus 30ml

No 5 Touch Tip Brush

Elation Clear Tips x 50 assorted

Balance Clear UV Gel Forms x 30

Intructions & Cautions

Kit 4

NSI Balance Gel Sample Kit

Kit Contains

Builder Clear Gel 7gms,

Finish Clear Gel 7gms,

Balance Bond Primer 7ml,

Cleanse 15ml,

If it's NSI as a brand that you are going for then the sculpting kit is the best value one to go for - you're getting a brush and that alone is about 15 quid if you were to buy it separately. The only prob would be the white gel in this pack as it is really thick as it's for sculpting a tip. I use the bush on white, which you'll be able to order separately, and you'll be able to use it on both tips and NNO's. But make sure you are buying from NSI directly and NOT ebay - the people on there are ripping you off!!!

I've used IBD too - i like them both. hth's

Last edited:
I just found this one on the nsi site for ***

NEW Balance UV Gel Professional Kit
A comprehensive kit containing all the products and detailed instructions to get you started in this versatile, easy to use, durable, odourless nail enhancement system.
Contains: Builder Clear 15gm, Builder Blush 15gm, Builder Sheer Pink 15gm, Body Builder French Pink 15gm, Finish Clear 7gm, Radiant White Sculptor 7gm, Soft White Sculptor 7gm, Brush On French White 7gm, Merlot 7gm, Root Beer Float 7gm, Glaze N Go 7ml, Balance Bond 7ml, Cleanse 59ml, Nail Pure Plus 70ml, Polybond 7ml, Sani-Pure 59ml, #5 Touch Tip Kolinsky, Elation Clear, White and Natural Tips 50ct each, Clear UV Gel Forms 30ct, Nurture Oil 15ml, Vanish Cuticle Dissolve, Endurance Files 180 Grit, Lavender Block Buffer, Nail Wipes 10ct, Beyond The Basics, Instructions and Cautions.

Or this for ***

Balance Sculpting Kit
Designed for tech's specializing in Sculpting, this kit includes: Builder Radiant Pink 7gm, Builder Clear 7gm, Builder Sheer Pink 7gm, Radiant White Sculptor 7gm, Finish Clear 7gm, Balance Bond Acid-Free Primer 7ml, Cleanse 15ml, Nail Pure Plus 30ml, #5 Touch Tip brush, Elation Clear Tips 20ct (asst #1-10), Balance Clear UV Forms 30ct, Sculpting Instructions & Cautions

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found this one on the nsi site for ***

NEW Balance UV Gel Professional Kit
A comprehensive kit containing all the products and detailed instructions to get you started in this versatile, easy to use, durable, odourless nail enhancement system.
Contains: Builder Clear 15gm, Builder Blush 15gm, Builder Sheer Pink 15gm, Body Builder French Pink 15gm, Finish Clear 7gm, Radiant White Sculptor 7gm, Soft White Sculptor 7gm, Brush On French White 7gm, Merlot 7gm, Root Beer Float 7gm, Glaze N Go 7ml, Balance Bond 7ml, Cleanse 59ml, Nail Pure Plus 70ml, Polybond 7ml, Sani-Pure 59ml, #5 Touch Tip Kolinsky, Elation Clear, White and Natural Tips 50ct each, Clear UV Gel Forms 30ct, Nurture Oil 15ml, Vanish Cuticle Dissolve, Endurance Files 180 Grit, Lavender Block Buffer, Nail Wipes 10ct, Beyond The Basics, Instructions and Cautions.

Or this for ***

Balance Sculpting Kit
Designed for tech's specializing in Sculpting, this kit includes: Builder Radiant Pink 7gm, Builder Clear 7gm, Builder Sheer Pink 7gm, Radiant White Sculptor 7gm, Finish Clear 7gm, Balance Bond Acid-Free Primer 7ml, Cleanse 15ml, Nail Pure Plus 30ml, #5 Touch Tip brush, Elation Clear Tips 20ct (asst #1-10), Balance Clear UV Forms 30ct, Sculpting Instructions & Cautions

As kits go, usually the larger the kit, the better the savings (same as buying larger nail liquids and powders are better deals then the smaller sizes.)

That being said, the Professional Kit is perfect for education and includes a lot of prep products, files, tips, etc. If you already have those items and you really just want gels...the Sculpting Kit should be fine for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
i did the ibd conversion course & the kit has everything you need. the only things i bought extra were the french extreme white gel because it is a crisper white colour than the one in the kit & some of the jewel files because i prefer working with a file with a curve

Hi, I went for the large kit in the end. It came the day after aswell and its fab. xx

Latest posts

Back