Gel nail question?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missbad

Reaction score
Morning everyone

I have had a client who has asked me that if I apply gel clear polish, Would she be able to paint them different colours if she uses non acetone polish. I have not even tried before or been asked :Scared:

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks

:)

I know with gellux you cab apply a nail polish over the top and as long as it's removed with an acetone free remover the gel with remain underneath :) xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I know with gellux you cab apply a nail polish over the top and as long as it's removed with an acetone free remover the gel with remain underneath :) xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi

Thanks for that I use Nubar, I did think it may be ok but I had never tried it or been asked before. X

As long as she uses acetobe free remover it will be fine

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

As long as she uses acetobe free remover it will be fine

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you X

Morning everyone

I have had a client who has asked me that if I apply gel clear polish, Would she be able to paint them different colours if she uses non acetone polish. I have not even tried before or been asked :Scared:

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks

:)

Yes, this is a great option for clients whose jobs do not allow colored polish. They can have the protection of a gel polish and can use nail polish for off hours. They must use non-acetone polish, but still be careful because even non-acetone polish can damage gel polish if it is left in contact with it too long.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back