Gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dollface_xx

Hair | Beauty | Nails
Reaction score
How many people include nail extensions with their gel polish treatment?

Is this something you offer?

Enhancements are a stand alone treatment but Gel polish can be added on for a further charge. Most of my enhancement clients want a gel polish on their enhancements.

Your profile does not show you as a nail professional....in fact it does not say what areas you are qualified in, best to update it (can't be done on App but if you switch to Safari or use a PC you can) then you will get a better response to questions.
If you are not yet a Nail pro then you should post in the Consumer section.

Profile not yet updated as using the app. New to this forum.

I'm a fully qualified beauty therapist with qualifications in Nail Extensions.

New to the Gel polish treatments, hence the questions.

No i don't include extensions with the gel polish, if your client wants a gel polish over extensions charge what you would for the extensions with a polish plus what you think is acceptable to bring it up to a price worth doing it for.

Gel polish manicures should be a completely different service from Acrylic or Gel extensions. Think of it from a money making perspective, you would be losing a lot of money by offering them both combined.
If your clients come back for an extension infill, that is your opportunity to ask them if they were happy with how well the polish lasted on their extensions, then you can recommend a gel polish and make more money by performing them both separate!!

Hope this helped! xx

Am new to the gel extensions and sculpt them I was trained with jessica geleration and they use a clear builder so would you still charge for gel polish in this case?
Sorry for butting in x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back