gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redone

Reaction score
i need help, i trained a year ago with unique nails and they wont last longer than a week has anyone used this system? what did u think?
i have now bought a Mercia gel nail kit can anyone tell me is it 2 coats of the clear and 1 coat of gloss i got no direction! also i blend in my tips using accetone is this a mistake? if u can help me it would be great!

If you have been doing nails for a year, and they still lift after a week, then it does sound as though you could do with some more training.
Mercia products are quite a low end brand available in wholesalers (as far as I am aware), have you considered going to one of the product companies and doing a conversion day with them and their products.

Then at least you would be able to get ongoing technical support from them.

You can get very isolated out their doing nails on your own, and it is always good to get some help and support ;)

Have a look over this tutorial and see if it can give you a few pointers as to what you are doing or not doing right...http://www.salongeek.com/nail-application/28667-sculpting-pink-whites-uv-sculpting-gel.html

HTH

If you have been doing nails for a year, and they still lift after a week, then it does sound as though you could do with some more training.
Mercia products are quite a low end brand available in wholesalers (as far as I am aware), have you considered going to one of the product companies and doing a conversion day with them and their products.

Then at least you would be able to get ongoing technical support from them.

You can get very isolated out their doing nails on your own, and it is always good to get some help and support ;)

Have a look over this tutorial and see if it can give you a few pointers as to what you are doing or not doing right...http://www.salongeek.com/nail-application/28667-sculpting-pink-whites-uv-sculpting-gel.html

HTH
thank you, and i have taught about it and have been looking for a suitable one, i had been getting at least two or three weeks out of them but i dont know what i have been doing wrong! the finishing look is good so the application is good so its something im doing before applying the gels so im thinking it cud have been the accetone but sur that drys out the nails so it cant be that so now im thinking im not filing the natural nail enough

Latest posts

Back