Gel polish advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxybeauty

Reaction score
Hi all
I’m new to the industry and this forum! Have been reading a few threads and now ready to post to see if anyone can help.

I completed manicure and pedicure and a gel polish course and just practising until confident enough to go mobile.

Can you recommend a good LED lamp for curing? Would you say it’s really important and makes a big difference? I bought a cheap one to practise and i’m not liking the results to be honest. Do i need to invest?

Also considering Gelish or Gellux as a brand, so any advice or experience here would be lovely.

Thank you :)

Hi :)

Most brands will have a specific method of working with their individual products. It was always advised to complete a conversion course (brand training) after qualifying to ensure you are familiar with a particular brand.

Lamps are quite brand specific, once you have chosen which brand you want to work with you could buy their lamp, that way you know you're using the right specification for your chosen system :)

Good luck! x

Latest posts

Back