Gel polish alongside normal polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

☆Missy☆

Reaction score
Hi ladies

What other brand do you offer alongside your gel polishes(if you do both)?
I will be doing Gelish alongside OPI.

I use Shellac and China Glaze at the moment but when I can afford it I will definitely be changing to Vinylux :)

I use CND Shellac and Vinylux.

If you love your chosen Gel Polish brand and that same company also provides a polish system (or vice versa), I've found it demonstrates professionalism to use one brand for both.

Both the companies you mention provide both a gel polish system and a polish system, just out of interest, why pick one from each?

I use CND Shellac and Vinylux.

If you love your chosen Gel Polish brand and that same company also provides a polish system (or vice versa), I've found it demonstrates professionalism to use one brand for both.

Both the companies you mention provide both a gel polish system and a polish system, just out of interest, why pick one from each?

I trained in Gelish and have spent a lot of money on it. I did try opi gel but it just didn't do it for me, as a polish system I love it and have used it for years.

Shellac and VINYLUX

I also used opi for many years ... Didn't love it. When I switched to CND I never needed to use thinner in my polish again ... Yay ... Now with VINYLUX I think I have everything ! A system that is super brilliant, dry in just a few minutes, gorgeous colours (but then most polish lines have lovely colours and all similar to each other as they all study the same trends which are determined years in advance), a terrific retail response to it by the clients which is getting stronger daily .. No need to use a base coat so super fast polish change service ... Week long wear on natural nails .... Worth trying if only one bottle plus top coat and it is half the price of your current choice. You may fall in love.

I'm using OPI and shellac :) I may give vinylux ago :Love::Love::Look_righ

Latest posts

Back