Gel polish clean up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZNailz

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
What brushes to you prefer to use to clean up gel polish from around the cuticle area?
Stiff / pliable.... flat top / pointy tip?
Thanks!

I actually don't use a brush at all :)
I don't usually get any polish on the skin, but if I want to tidy the shape at the eponychium, my preferred tool is a dotting tool to sweep round the curve. Leaves a perfect finish x

I usually use an orange wood stick but I like the sound of the dotting tool x

I don't usually get any polish on the skin, but if I want to tidy the shape at the eponychium, my preferred tool is a dotting tool to sweep round the curve. Leaves a perfect finish x
Ooooo, I never considered that! Thanks

Hang on, does this mean my quest for painting perfect eponychium lines pointless and you all tidy up using a tool?

:eek:

I think we all strive to paint perfectly first time around but when accidents happen, clean ups need to be made! and I don't feel my current brush is creating the best finish.

Hang on, does this mean my quest for painting perfect eponychium lines pointless and you all tidy up using a tool?

:eek:

No!!!! [emoji31] Perfect paint always, but as above sometimes an accident happens [emoji16]

I use a clean gel brush to just tidy if needed. I've got a couple lovely clients who often move their hand when I'm being so careful at the cuticle area grrrr It's super annoying when it's a dark colour!!!

Yup! Dotting tool!

I also use a gel brush to tidy if needed

I use a clean gel brush to just tidy if needed. I've got a couple lovely clients who often move their hand when I'm being so careful at the cuticle area grrrr It's super annoying when it's a dark colour!!!
Exactly!!! So the gel Brush has Been working for you?

Woodstick and or gel brush. Whatever I have handy at that moment

Latest posts

Back