Gel polish creasing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyMoughan

Reaction score
Any tips on stopping a polish creasing under the lamp? Tried it a number of times no matter how thin u do the coats they still crease! :( the Polish seems thick! Any help or advice??

What polish are u useing? X

Creasing is caused by undercuring, usually its the darker more heavily pigmented colours that this happens with due to being applied too thickly. Undercuring could also mean your bulbs need changing in your lamp or you are not using the correct lamp for your system.

I use Gelish and some solid or dark colour creased(usually on the second layer)I'll remove the tacky layer of the foundation and slightly buff it then apply the colour. Works well for me^^

Any tips on stopping a polish creasing under the lamp? Tried it a number of times no matter how thin u do the coats they still crease! :( the Polish seems thick! Any help or advice??

Your Profile currently indicates that you are not a Nail Professional, which leads me to ask if you've had any training or are training at the moment?

Until you are able to clarify, I shall move this thread to Consumer Queries.

Latest posts

Back