Gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snipshair

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this and I'm looking for advice. I'm starting to do gel polish in a few weeks when I've completed my training. What is the best product to buy, Shellac, trugel, etc xxx

Hi everyone, I'm new to this and I'm looking for advice. I'm starting to do gel polish in a few weeks when I've completed my training. What is the best product to buy, Shellac, trugel, etc xxx

Welcome :)

There's lots of brands and everyone has their favourite. The two most popular on here are Shellac (power polish) and Gelish (gel polish). But lots of other brands are known and loved on here too. Take a look ;) There's some really helpful threads. Before choosing a brand, it's always good to go and have the treatment done too xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm trained with OPI gel, and I've had most of the others done one me also, I must say I like opi the best, for lasting power, but everyone is different, maybe
Check out what others in your area offer and what seems popular :) or if you have clients for other services already ask what they would like, and as mentioned above check out the threads on here too, good luck! :) xxx

Latest posts

Back