Gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tess walters

Reaction score
I found a product called gelaquer from christrio.com. I called and asked how to do it. prep like you would to do gel nails. then use two coats and you are done! they have 60 colors. you can use on the natural nail instead of polish.
It sounds to good to be true.
What do you think?

Hi ,

Can't speak for Christio but gel polish is nothing new . Light Elegance also do gel polish as do a lot of other companies . Light Elegance gel Polish also cover in two coats and in the case of some cols only one .

Great for over toes too :)

Karen
http://www.lightelegance.co.uk

I forgot to say that you can also soak it off in acetone. and they also have another colored gel in a bottle specifically to do nail art with. It sounds very interesting.

I really like the ideas behind the Christrio stuff. I met Christine Le at the LVHN show in Las Vegas, NV. She is really brilliant and has some great ideas for the industry. She was doing the product demos along with four other techs. I tried this GelLaquer myself and love the application but my light doesn't cure it all the way through (I have IBD products). The only wierd thing about it is it's really hard to mix up in the bottle. If you want, PM me and I'll send it to you to try out. Her color gel art stuff is awesome, she has gels in small art bottles with striper like brushes, I think it was called Xpress. If I was looking into getting into a new gel line, loved art and didn't mind doing "special orders" on the web, I'd DEFINATELY get into Christrio. Keep an eye out for Christine Le at your local Beauty shows, she is really fun to watch.

Shiloh

I really like the ideas behind the Christrio stuff. I met Christine Le at the LVHN show in Las Vegas, NV. She is really brilliant and has some great ideas for the industry. She was doing the product demos along with four other techs. I tried this GelLaquer myself and love the application but my light doesn't cure it all the way through (I have IBD products). The only wierd thing about it is it's really hard to mix up in the bottle. If you want, PM me and I'll send it to you to try out. Her color gel art stuff is awesome, she has gels in small art bottles with striper like brushes, I think it was called Xpress. If I was looking into getting into a new gel line, loved art and didn't mind doing "special orders" on the web, I'd DEFINATELY get into Christrio. Keep an eye out for Christine Le at your local Beauty shows, she is really fun to watch.

Shiloh

cAN YOU TELL ME MORE ABOUT CHRISTRIO?
tHANKS, tESS

Shiloh

Hi Shiloh

I wish they had a DVD on their great nail art for gels. The have one I had bought but it is basically dragging art. You have two or three colors and drag with a stripper brush. I contacted them but they do not have a video to instruct you to show you the great designs on NailPro magazine ads. So dissappointed.

Marisol:lol:

Latest posts

Back