Gel toe rebalance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exquisite Touch

Reaction score
hiya guys

i know there are hundred of gel toe posts floating around at the moment as at last spring is here and summer is approaching.

only question i have is ive got a couple of clients wanting a gel toe nail rebalance how much do you normally charge for a gel toe rebalance.

might seem a strange question but normally people have them on for holidays and then you dont see them again to rebalance them but ive not got regulars who wants to keep them on permanently so was wondering how much you would charge

thanks guys

i charge £25 for a full set and £20 for rebalance.

they are more fiddly to rebalance than fingers i think, i like the accuracy of the electric file when i rebalance them as i can see what i'm doing more easily.

I dont rebalance toes hun it is much easier to buff off and put a new set on then charge for a new set.
:hug:

Same here just buff off and apply new set. They usually last 6 weeks anyway and clients are in need of a change in colour or art by then. I find its too much faffin around to rebalance.

Me too, they are so quick to buff off and start again:)

me too

by the time you file the toenails down (if they haven't already done it) there is not much left to rebalance on tiny toenails

Buff down and re-apply - it's much easier

Gina x

I charge £25 for a new NNO (fingers or toes) and £25 for the rebalances too....why should rebalances be priced LESS...they require MORE work.

I charge £25 for a new NNO (fingers or toes) and £25 for the rebalances too....why should rebalances be priced LESS...they require MORE work.

you are sooo right, it would be great to see this become the accepted norm in our industry so that we are all earning what we're worth.

Latest posts

Back