Gel Training Courses In Hampshire Area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie_C

Reaction score
Im new here and was wondering if anybody knew of places to get Gel training in the Hampshire/Portsmouth area.

Any help would be great. Having real trouble trying to find somewhere.

Hi and Welcome,
I suppose it depends who your looking to train with?
You can either ring around some of the companies for training advice or check out your local colleges.

There is a Creative nail Academy in Salisbury that do training with Creative Brisa Gels (competition winning gel). ring 0113 275 0433 to get details of courses and dates.

ezflow have an acadamy in the south west , if you call maria or pm navigator sure she could pass on the number 01204 412002.

I forgot, there is also a Creative Acadmey in Portsmouth where Lyn Darling is the Ambasador. Someone has mentioned her in another thread ... fantastic Edicator/Ambassador.

OMG i never knew there was an Academy in Portsmouth ? Ive been going to Salisbury !

Thanks Gigi

kx

geeg said:
I forgot, there is also a Creative Acadmey in Portsmouth where Lyn Darling is the Ambasador. Someone has mentioned her in another thread ... fantastic Edicator/Ambassador.

Sorry everyone MY mistake ... Lynn Darlingis in Plymouth ... bit of difference. SO sorry. Call it a typing error. :confused: Saw Portsmouth and thought Plymouth.!!
I've been away too long obviously.

Yeah I dont really know who to train with. I heard Slane Davis do it in Chichester. Thats EzFlow.

How much do they usually cost. All in all.

I would need to buy the kit as well.

Will look into the one in Salisbury. Thanks.

Any info is greatfully received thankyou

If you really want to train in Portsmouth then there is the Free Edge Academy in Cosham, BUT I would recommend the travel to Salisbury IMO far better. I trained at the FEA and my educator couldn't even pronounce the latin words like eponychium, a niggly thing to fault I know, but looked very unprofessional in my eyes.

Sassy Hassy said:
If you really want to train in Portsmouth then there is the Free Edge Academy in Cosham, BUT I would recommend the travel to Salisbury IMO far better. I trained at the FEA and my educator couldn't even pronounce the latin words like eponychium, a niggly thing to fault I know, but looked very unprofessional in my eyes.

Where is salisbury???

Just been looking but cant find it. I thought it was between portsmouth and southampton

Also if anyone has the phone number for the one in cosham id like to check it out.

Katie, bless ya hun!! Salisbury is slightly north west of Southampton - it takes about 30 mins in the car - if you drive like a demon Sas in her va va voom that is - watch out for the speed trap in West Wellow, think I got stung!

Thank you for your help.

Does anyone know the approximate cost of a beginners gel course.

Please ring the number I gave you in my first post to get information sent to you. We do not publish prices of anything on the site.

thats right she is, slane davies, sure she would be happy to advice, she could discuss prices and avalable times with you, if you would like i am sure she could do you a demo, so you can try b 4 u buy. She is very busy , so time allowing. please pm navigator for her direct number!

good luck

Katie_C said:
Yeah I dont really know who to train with. I heard Slane Davis do it in Chichester. Thats EzFlow.

How much do they usually cost. All in all.

I would need to buy the kit as well.

Will look into the one in Salisbury. Thanks.

Any info is greatfully received thankyou

Just like to add that the free edge nail academy in cosham has shut down, went past saturday totally deserted.

juz for nailz in Southampton have an acadamy which teach ezflow.
absolutly fab! said:
ezflow have an acadamy in the south west , if you call maria or pm navigator sure she could pass on the number 01204 412002.

Hi the free edge nail academy has moved, not sure where they have gone to but its best to ask in the nail salon over the road, paul is usually there he will be able to tell you.:lol:

Hi everyone

Just reading this thread and noticed the comments on the Free Edge Academy. I'm currently doing a "distance" Nail Tech Diploma and one of the prerequisites of gaining Beauty Guild membership is to do a two day practical at the Academy. Now I'm getting worried.:irked: Has anyone used the Academy and if so what are they like? Would I be better off training elsewhere and trying to contact the Beauty Guild myself to see if they would accept alternative practical training? I'm in Northern Ireland so it's going to cost me a small fortune to travel over for this training and I don't want to waste my hard earned cash:cry: Any advice would be appreciated. THX

Bio Sculpture does gel training in fleet, hampshire.

Im new here and was wondering if anybody knew of places to get Gel training in the Hampshire/Portsmouth area.

Any help would be great. Having real trouble trying to find somewhere.

You are welcome to call us for an information pack or call us on 01252 612211.
Training is in Fleet: Mondays and Tuesdays.

Latest posts

Back