Gel Videos????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sc in canada

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I tried doing a seach for videos and all that seemed to come up were L&P does anyone know of any sites that show gel??

Thanks
SC

We have 2 DVD's
#1 is Tips and UV Gel
#2 is Pink & White Full Sculpted Nails And Backfill (2 in 1 DVD).
A must have fore any Nail Tech.

Hi there,

In general most DVD's & Videos are made by a specific company to aid
with learning the system techniques etc.

Tammy Taylor - Creative Nail Design - Entity, to name a few have DVD's[phasing videos out]

For secoond hand DVD's & VID"S -

If the video is in good condition, grab it as you can always convert to a DVD

Go to a couple of your local beauty/hair/nail suppliers & make a flyer [doesn't have to be spectacular] & leave it on their notice board. These can be great trading posts

Post a request for members to pm or email you with their, no more needed DVD's.
Elite - Beauty Tech - & here are a good sites to start.

HtH

XX J XX

Do you mean demonstrations that you can just view on the internet.I don't know of any but just wanted to clarify what you are looking for.

Do you mean demonstrations that you can just view on the internet.I don't know of any but just wanted to clarify what you are looking for.

if you do, there are video tutorials for gel on anna lajourdies site Index of /

Hey I do Angel Love Gel and Quintessence Gel. They are both fabulous products. If you go to the Angel Love web site at alnails.com they have some training video clips you can view online, or they have a full video that you can purchase. I hope this helps.

Emily Frisby

We have 2 DVD's
#1 is Tips and UV Gel
#2 is Pink & White Full Sculpted Nails And Backfill (2 in 1 DVD).
A must have fore any Nail Tech.

Both DVDs are fab.

Everything is clearly shown from the beginning to the end (and this is a complete set, not only one nails as most DVDs/tutorials do). The camera is very close to the nail so that we can perfectly watch every detail.
Akzentz DVDs are clearly the best gel DVDs I've ever seen so far.

Definately get the Akzentz dvd. Very good learning tool to learn how to do gels. Close ups are clear and not at all fuzzy. Deb did a fab job on that dvd, and she does a full set, not just one or two nails.

This dvd is how I learned to perfect my nails, and it $30 Cdn.

Definately worth the money.

The good gel DVD's are hard to find. The Alkzentz DVD sound like it may be worth it. I've never seen one that does a full set.

We need to get on at Geeg.There was a mention of whether we would be interested in a generic training DVD.

Latest posts

Back