Gelish 18g LED Lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought mine about 4 weeks ago, cant be without it but mine too is buzzing :o(

Hmmmm Bizarre. Call them up!

My lamp doesn't buzz itself but it does interfere with the radio. Is this what you mean about the buzzing?
The lamp itself shouldn't make any noise, at least mine never has and I've had mine for nearly a year.

Also, it should not be used with an extension lead. I had mine plugged into two in the first salon I worked in and had problems with the gel not curing. It took me ages to realise that this is where the problem lay (like many others, I unpacked my lamp and used it without reading the instructions!!)

Last edited:
My lamp doesn't buzz itself but it does interfere with the radio. Is this what you mean about the buzzing?
The lamp itself shouldn't make any noise, at least mine never has and I've had mine for nearly a year.

Mine has always interfered with an ordinary radio, switch to a DAB radio and the problem is solved - weird.

Mine has always interfered with an ordinary radio, switch to a DAB radio and the problem is solved - weird.

The salon owner where I have my room is dragging her heels! If they are busy, I can't hear it over the hairdryers anyway x

Also, it should not be used with an extension lead. I had mine plugged into two in the first salon I worked in and had problems with the gel not curing. It took me ages to realise that this is where the problem lay (like many others, I unpacked my lamp and used it without reading the instructions!!)

Def the lamp buzzing for me it's loud like its straining the motor or something. Plugged in direct and same in all sockets hopefully the new one when it arrives won't do the same else it will be onto a different lamp for me it's not good enough for the price to have a fault

I've been looking into getting one of the lamps for ages and when I was looking at the show offers on the Professional Beauty website I saw they are doing the 6g for £99.99 and the 18g for £199.99...so a saving of £100, of course the vat will probably be added but still a saving! :) it's only whilst stocks last though so i'll be making sure i'm there early! :) xx

Ok, took my lamp into my local nail harmony and they checked it against a new one and exactly the same. Its more if a hum and stops when lights go off. We tried it with a different lead also. So its not an issue at all. Very pleased its got a clean bill of health. I am so precious about my 18g lol

Ok, took my lamp into my local nail harmony and they checked it against a new one and exactly the same. Its more if a hum and stops when lights go off. We tried it with a different lead also. So its not an issue at all. Very pleased its got a clean bill of health. I am so precious about my 18g lol

That's good, the other lady I trained with Sunday had a low Hum. Odd thou as both our educator and the local distributor said they should be silent? Mine is very loud indeed- only when lamp is on yes same. I wonder?!

Latest posts

Back