Gelish 18g LED Lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps you should change to GHG as your brisa will not cure in the 18G and you can't carry two lamps around surely?! Or just use the 18g at home/salon I'm not sure i will carry mine around. Thou rather annoyed I spent £370 quid with them Tuesday haven't had my order yet but missed vat free. Growl!

No don't want GHG as I like BL is a soak off.

Will leave my CND lamp in the car so if I ever need it I can just pop out to the car :) will also speed up my own time at home of doing my nails... sorted :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Good plan. Can't wait to get my 18g! Almost takes away the pain of the vat lol

I'm really considering getting the gelish lamp today whilst vat free, can anyone tell me if there is any difference between the 6g and 18g apart from curing times and design? ( for double the price) I'm currently using a uv lamp so thinking even the 6g will make a vast difference for me at half the price of the 18g 😣xx

I'm really considering getting the gelish lamp today whilst vat free, can anyone tell me if there is any difference between the 6g and 18g apart from curing times and design? ( for double the price) I'm currently using a uv lamp so thinking even the 6g will make a vast difference for me at half the price of the 18g 😣xx

Dooooo it I am lol. I think the 6g is only a 4 finger cure and 18g is 5 finger. 18g looks much nicer. lol. Times of curing. Can use the top as a wrist rest. Not sure what else lol but im going 18g ;) xxx

I got the 6g and love it was gonna save up for the 18g but thought i'd get the 6g and the extra bits and bobs that i need too.

It's a four finger cure but as it cures fast anyway it doesn't make any difference and I'm sure i read on here cos the 18g is so fast you can poss get wrinkling, but anyway love my 6g.

Just a shame i bought it 3 weeks ago so I've missed out on the savings too. :irked:

I got the 6g and love it was gonna save up for the 18g but thought i'd get the 6g and the extra bits and bobs that i need too.

It's a four finger cure but as it cures fast anyway it doesn't make any difference and I'm sure i read on here cos the 18g is so fast you can poss get wrinkling, but anyway love my 6g.

Just a shame i bought it 3 weeks ago so I've missed out on the savings too. :irked:

Thank you Claire, as much as I'd love the 18g, my finances just won't stretch that far this month 😔your love for the 6g has made me decide this is the lamp for me! I'm sure I'd still see a huge difference using this one (even though a 4 finger cure) compared to the uv lamp I use now. Xx

I just ordered the 18g :D x

I just ordered the 18g :D x

You won't regret it!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm a relative newcomer to nails and and a very new gelish fan. I have the 18 g and I think it's amazing. I'm probobly going to do their conversion course so that I can use for my enhancements too.

Ah I won't be getting it if it's excluded from VAT free days :( xxx

Will the lamp not be VAT free at the beauty show? I got mine at Professional Beauty last year with the discount. Also one of my friends told me (dunno how true it is) if you buy 24 colours the lamp is free???! xx

Thank you Claire, as much as I'd love the 18g, my finances just won't stretch that far this month 😔your love for the 6g has made me decide this is the lamp for me! I'm sure I'd still see a huge difference using this one (even though a 4 finger cure) compared to the uv lamp I use now. Xx

I had the mini pro and it was a massive step up from that one i can tell you.
Yes we would all like the "Big Boy" but i had to be realistic and I'm glad i made the decision x

Will the lamp not be VAT free at the beauty show? I got mine at Professional Beauty last year with the discount. Also one of my friends told me (dunno how true it is) if you buy 24 colours the lamp is free???! xx

Yes I think it is VAT free at shows, but I couldn't wait that long and it was perfect as NH had VAT free today anyway, so I snapped it up! lol

Yes I think it is VAT free at shows, but I couldn't wait that long and it was perfect as NH had VAT free today anyway, so I snapped it up! lol

Hey- can I ask a favour? Will you inbox me what you paid for yours today? I've queried whether I've paid more for mine when they took payment last week but have only just sent out today- would be v cross if I'm told we all pay the same as the Sally's vat free price is what n h sell at anyway so in effect it was no cheaper to pay for it today?? X

Hey- can I ask a favour? Will you inbox me what you paid for yours today? I've queried whether I've paid more for mine when they took payment last week but have only just sent out today- would be v cross if I'm told we all pay the same as the Sally's vat free price is what n h sell at anyway so in effect it was no cheaper to pay for it today?? X

I'm confused lol but I'll pm you xxx

When I enquired a few weeks back salon services price for the NH 18g lamp was more expensive about £50 more :( x

When I enquired a few weeks back salon services price for the NH 18g lamp was more expensive about £50 more :( x

Their price includes the vat though doesn't it, I might be wrong though xx

Their price includes the vat though doesn't it, I might be wrong though xx

Nope :( I was told by the girl in SS to buy the lamp off amazon or eBay as it would be cheaper. I looked too see of she was right and it was the same price as SS. I've brought a 6g from nail harmony now x

Eeeeek my lamp had arrived :) only ordered yesterday afternoon. Now that's what you call service ;) xxx

Eeeeek my lamp had arrived :) only ordered yesterday afternoon. Now that's what you call service ;) xxx

Mine too just did my nails and oh my swoon its amazing!!!!! Xx

Latest posts

Back