Gelish 18g LED Lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine too just did my nails and oh my swoon its amazing!!!!! Xx

Woohoo :) I bet it was soooo much quicker doing your own nails wasn't it? Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Woohoo :) I bet it was soooo much quicker doing your own nails wasn't it? Xxx

So fast I have acrylic on so only spent 3 mins in the lamp in total! Amazing! Think they were done in 10 mins not great mind was shaking with excitement lmao!!!! Xx

So fast I have acrylic on so only spent 3 mins in the lamp in total! Amazing! Think they were done in 10 mins not great mind was shaking with excitement lmao!!!! Xx

That's amazing. I just need to get my speed up now when doing clients because I always think oooo it's ok ive got 2 mins to apply each layer, so I faff about lol. Now need to remember their hand is only under for 30 secs haha xxx

That's amazing. I just need to get my speed up now when doing clients because I always think oooo it's ok ive got 2 mins to apply each layer, so I faff about lol. Now need to remember their hand is only under for 30 secs haha xxx

Lol I'm a faffer too! Will naturally speed things up but I don't think I'll master a 39 sec paint just yet lol x

Lol I'm a faffer too! Will naturally speed things up but I don't think I'll master a 39 sec paint just yet lol x

Haha no chance, if I can get it to a minute with compromising quality I'll be pleased :) xxx

Haha no chance, if I can get it to a minute with compromising quality I'll be pleased :) xxx

I just do one hand at a time with this lamp as it's so quick. What do others do?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just do one hand at a time with this lamp as it's so quick. What do others do?

I was thinking that actually and was going to ask the same myself xxx

I do one hand at a time :) I find this alot easier as I have one hand isn't sticky with inhibition layer. Ordered my 18g yesterday and can't wait for it to arrive next week :)

Eeeeek my lamp had arrived :) only ordered yesterday afternoon. Now that's what you call service ;) xxx

You'll love it :) ❤ everyone comments on how good it is too & it looks beautiful xx

Hey all. So received my 18G- now do these lamps normally have any level of buzzing sound? Me and a fellow tech did a training day with NH and we think not but just wondering for reference if they make any sound usually? Just incase the exchange does any noise making! Thanks x

Does anyone know if the artistic lamp is the same as the gelish 18g one?

Hey all. So received my 18G- now do these lamps normally have any level of buzzing sound? Me and a fellow tech did a training day with NH and we think not but just wondering for reference if they make any sound usually? Just incase the exchange does any noise making! Thanks x

I dont have an 18g but have the 6g but mine doesn't make a buzzing sound nor should the 18g

I dont have an 18g but have the 6g but mine doesn't make a buzzing sound nor should the 18g

Thanks Hun, I have been so excited about my 18g but :-( buzzing bad. Just wanted a fellow geek opinion as harmony not very straight with answers for me. Ta Hun x

No buzzing with my 18g.

Contact Harmony re the buzzing? I had a problem with a bulb in my lamp last week and had to send it to Harmony. They have a turnaround time of 48 hours if you have a problem - I can't believe how quickly they sorted it and sent it back.

sounds like u may have a faulty one.

is it plugged directly into the mains socket? or an extension cable?

Contact Harmony re the buzzing? I had a problem with a bulb in my lamp last week and had to send it to Harmony. They have a turnaround time of 48 hours if you have a problem - I can't believe how quickly they sorted it and sent it back.

Oh I have just my educator wasn't sure if they do make any noise so wondering what they should sound like. It's v hot too must say ouch! X

It shouldn't be hot! Mine never has been.

Good job it'd going back then lol gutted!!!

Mine sort of hums/ buzzes... I thought it was normal but now I'm thinking I should ring and check? Hope it's ok!!!

Latest posts

Back