Gelish all come completely off in 5 days!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tan Fairy

Reaction score
Hi, I dont do much Gelish, but I done a client on friday and she was over the moon, I even thought how well I had done them, but she rang me today & said one had completly came off today, then txt me less than an hour later & said they had all come completely off when she was washing up! so i am doing aa fresh set on friday for her, has anyone any idea what I have done wrong???:sad:

Did she wear washing up gloves?

That said I've been lazy in the past and not worn gloves whilst washing up *tut tut* and mine have been fine!

But all of them coming off! that's weird, do you get your gelish from nail harmony or sallys?

Did you do all of the steps, did you miss anything out?

Did she wear washing up gloves?

That said I've been lazy in the past and not worn gloves whilst washing up *tut tut* and mine have been fine!

But all of them coming off! that's weird, do you get your gelish from nail harmony or sallys?

Did you do all of the steps, did you miss anything out?

I got it at Nail harmony, & I believe I done all the right steps?

I got it at Nail harmony, & I believe I done all the right steps?

If you've done gelish nails before and they've been fine then it looks like perhaps the client has done something

I had something similar happen to a client, she first told me "they just come off" then when she came back for her next appt she admitted she had been cleaning using bleach etc and they start to peel / come off after she was cleaning xx

Latest posts

Back