Gelish Autumn and Winter Collections!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikkiSC

Reaction score
Just found this page with pictures from Cosmoprof 2013 which has swatches of the Under Her Spell collection and also The Snow Escape (Winter 2013) collection just in case anyone is interested!

Cosmoprof 2013: Gelish » BeautyJudy

What's this about home kits?

Thanks for posting, loving the look of the winter collecttion! :-D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

What's this about home kits?

Thanks for posting, loving the look of the winter collecttion! :-D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think its in the US......? Love the dusky pink from the Autumn collection too :)

Love the Autumn collection, can't wait to purchase these. Does anyone know when they are available in the UK?

They're apparently out in the uk in August.

ooh no a Kit for the at Home user! Thats not good. :irked:

The home kit is to help consumers remove gelish easier, it's not a gelish polish kit

Loving the look of all the new colours. However don't really like the look of the home kits, when clients start removing their own Gelish at home doesn't sound like a good thing to me :-/

They already have the mini soak of kit here (or they did I've had one) with magis wraps, mini remover and file. They retail gelish mini in the USA which I think these at home bits will apply to- doubt nail harmony uk will buy into any of that when they don't now?? Need to see better swatches of these colours- not very striking differences on those wheels- love the pink under her spell and the silver glitter in the winter. Mind you I wasn't overly struck on the creme winter red they put on FB this week???

Latest posts

Back