Gelish - bubbled and gone hard!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Francesca0278

Reaction score
Hi,

Have been doing Gelish for a while now with no problems! Client left salon yesterday with perfect set and no problems last night, as she posted on facebook page to say how pleased she was with them BUT has texted today to say they have 'bubbled and gone hard' does anyone know what might have happened?

Thanks,
Francesca

That's too strange! You should have her come by right away so you can look at them and question her carefully about what she has been doing to see if it was a reaction to something that she put her hands in.
Although, I never wear gloves and I've never had that happen to mine.....

Hi,

Have been doing Gelish for a while now with no problems! Client left salon yesterday with perfect set and no problems last night, as she posted on facebook page to say how pleased she was with them BUT has texted today to say they have 'bubbled and gone hard' does anyone know what might have happened?

Thanks,
Francesca

Could the nail plate have been wet before the Gelish went on?

If I have to do a wet prep before Gelish, say,if the cuticles are really stuck down, I wash off afterwords but then I pull back the lateral folds & use a hair dryer to make sure they are totally dry before applying the Gelish .

Hi.... bubbling is also caused if the layers are slightly too thick and not dry properly. I love Gelish...:)... brilliant results and colours

find the most lovely moosebat on here. she is welsh distributor and i am sure will be able to help xxx

Thanks Tigi :hug:

The answers here are on point. I think we need to know a bit more info 1st.

Going hard is a GOOD sign lol :green:

There are several reasons it may have bubbled/wrinkled. Let us know the story and I am sure the Harmony Army can put it right :Grope:

Last edited:
Your application could be too thick or your client has had them in heat or close to heat not long after leaving you. These are the first that spring to mind!

Latest posts

Back