Gelish builder nail gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Lady

Reaction score
Hi, I'm using the Gelish LED clear builder nail gel with dual forms to create more length. I've used it before with an LED lamp and the flash cure time is 3 seconds. It says it can be used with a UV lamp too but timing for flash curing would be longer. Anyone know how long for a flash cure using a UV lamp?

I've just checked your prior posts & assume you're a professional but it would be a good idea to fill out your profile.

10 secs or thereabouts. Flash curing isn't really precise & rigid.

Being nosey but why are you using dual forms? :D

Hi Willowrose, yes I'm a professional. Just trying out the dual forms as haven't used them in a while and I like the results. Thanks for the tip on trying it for 10 secs, it's just to keep it in place until I get all 5 forms in place then I'd obviously cure all of them for the full time.

The problem with dual forms is it isn't very precise & there's a much greater risk of overexposure to partially cured products. It's more of a diy technique.

But obviously do whatever works for you - it's just something to bear in mind :)

Latest posts

Back