Gelish design course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajclem92

Reaction score
Have been thinking about attending this course for a little while now just wondered if anyone had been on it and what you thought about it? Also what kind of techniques were taught?

I did it and loved it. I'm rubbish with nail art and never done much before but learnt loads of techniques and left feeling a hundred times more confident :)

I did it last year it was so worth going on, you learn so much x

Its brilliant! Highly reccommend it. its great playing with all the colours that the educators have too - i finished the course with a long wish list of colours.

Lovely :) thanks for your help ladies! I'm ringing to book on today :)! Do any of you have pictures of designs you did on the day ? X

If you have a look through my album there is a picture with colour pops sitting in a stand. They were all done on the gelish design course. I really enjoyed the day and found it so helpful.

If you have a look through my album there is a picture with colour pops sitting in a stand. They were all done on the gelish design course. I really enjoyed the day and found it so helpful.

Ah they look great! Can't wait to go on it now but can't go until February but all booked! Countdown begins haha

Latest posts

Back