Gelish dilemma

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

☆Missy☆

Reaction score
I need to choose 12 colours for my gelish course as part of my kit. The only problem is that I can't decide on which ones. I want all of them!

Are there any colours that are more popular than others? This is so hard.

One of my most popular colours is gossip girl I think most geeks will agree! Another one I have found very popular is high voltage and shake till you samba as you can tell my clients love pink, caution is a popular colour also, make sure you get a glitter to go over the top I have June bride and Vegas nights but I have seen a lot of geeks recommend izzy wizzy! Tiger blossom and black cherry berry are popular too the list is endless and there's so many to pick from I'm forever wanting more!

Bella's Vampire is also a must and make sure you get a white and pink for French. I totally agree with Gossip Girl and Black cherry berry.

I would narrow down your choice.by choosing:

A white
A neutral for french
A glitter
A pink
A red
An orange
A purple
A blue
Black Shadow
Seafoam or up in the blue if you like the cath kidston style
You might also want a dark green if you want to do cath kidston for the leaves (but that's no big deal, you could use acrylic paint)
Bright colour(s) too

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Glamour Eyes has got it spot on, I couldn't have put it better.

My most popular in the non limited are gossip girl. June bride. Vegas night. Black shadow. It's a lily.

Starburst! And Izzy Wizzy

My most popular are

Gossip Girl
Passion
Caution
Vegas Nights
Starburst
Black Shadow
Jet Set
night Reflection
And then the deeper reds like Stand Out, Elegant Wish and Touch of Sass are starting to be more popular no its getting cooler. Good Gossip is fab for layering over reds or darks and I think will be really popular around Christmas time.

Hrg x

Deffo on gossip girl, jet set, and caution, get a sparkle like vegas nights (everyone wants a sparkle) and sheek white or artic white

Quite a few have been choosing Shake it till you samba latley x

Gossip girl and Bella's vampire are definite colours you should get! I have to replace these all the time! You're so sweet you're giving me a toothache and its a lily were popular in the summer too. Red roses is quite a nice red too!

Some of My most popular are

French
Black cherry berry
High voltage
Good gossip (especially at Christmas)
Passion
You glare I glow
Waterfield (my most popular glitter to go on top of colours)

The 12 colours I picked were

Black Shadow
Sheek White
Simple Sheer
Red-y to wear
Plum and Done
Bellas Vampire
Caution
Seafoam
Gossip Girl
Tiger Blossom
Vegas Nights
Grand Jewels

I've used every colour and been doing them 2 months!

I actually don't think you can go wrong with any of the colours that have been mentioned above. I have around 60 colours and I've used them all, including the Rio Collection and I've only been going since Feb!! They are all popular at some point and especially all of the above. :)

My most popular are:

Night Reflection
Plum and Done
Bellas Vampire
Caution
Black Shadow
Queen on Hearts
My Forbidden Love
Passion
Tiger Blossom
Make you Blink Pink
You Glare I Glow