Gelish-Fashion Week Chic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shirin

Reaction score
Hi geeks, has anyone experienced the colour by gelish called 'Fashion week chic' shrinking??? I jus used it on my sis and the colour went bobbly and colour creased?! I have never had that with any other colours. And I bought the colour from last trade show... Thank you anyone.:)

I just read a post yesterday titled 'Gelish frustration' that talks about this color too! Can't post link from my phone but apparently lots of people are experiencing this.

Omg thank god it ain't jus me..well that's ridiculous Cos spending £20 in a bottle and its does that is upsetting really..sigh

I had the same problem with this colour I read on here about the problems before so was carefull and applyed it thin. Second coat came out the lamp wrinkled :-( was so embarrassing to scared to use it again!

I can't use that on clients it's a risk an waste of time cos I know it will do that again gosh harmony need to sort this out.

tried it 3 times and had same problem over and over again, even when i applied really really thinly had the same problem :(

I hate when this happens Sooo stupid!! Actually embarrass me! Makes u look like ur a rubbish nail tech :/

I do not want to risk that?! I he good clientele that have full faith in what I do! What a let down stupid colour

Contact Harmony (Jason or Georgie) I am sure they will sort this for you xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back