Gelish - French

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi geeks sorry but how do I get my smile line neat I lose sleep over it what is the best brush to tidy it with x

I personally don't use brush, I have done French for 15/16 years. Try swooping brush with a little amount of white quick though not to fast good luck x

Hi thanks will try this just find it so difficult x

Hi thanks will try this just find it so difficult x

Practice with standard polish so not wasting gel polish when I trained everyone had French I really found it helpful doing on my own got it down to a tea though after 15 yrs of doing mostly others nails French on my self ain't as good lol xx

Colour first with ambience because when I tried it on a sample nail with white first the ambience on top made the white look yellow and horrid. I also brushed the tip after curing the ambience and it helped to do the white, made it a bit more sticky. I'd like a pinker colour to put under white for a pinker looking French but I've only got go girl and it's too pink and I tried little princesses but thought it looked a bit milky white. Any suggestions?

Taffeta makes a lovely base for French. Delicately translucent pink with a subtle pearlised finish. If you want a bit more colour & coverage then use 2 coats but make sure the white tip is on top.

Latest posts

Back