Gelish hard gel course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CazBeautica

Reaction score
Hi geeks, im looking into this course with harmony has anyone done it? and if u can tell me what the products like to use and how u get on with it?

Ive done a search but not much came up about the hard gel system. Ive emailed harmony kent but not had anything back from them. Im getting on really well with Gelish just want to add something else to my belt x

I knew alot of geeks wouldnt have done it but anyone? x

Hey, have you tried looking on their website to see who your local educator is?

Education

I use the GHG and love it, but its very different to use gel to create extensions so I would definitely go on a course. You will probably need the course certificate to get insurance in that service too.

Hope this helped

XX

Yes been on the education and emailed harmony kent but so far no reply. I dont suppose u have any idea on how much the course cost? if so can u pm me. Thanku for replying x

Have you tried emailing [email protected] they will pass it on to your local educator.
GHG is great to work with, but you will definitely need to go a course. So much quicker with LED light. You'll love it when you've tried it. x

Hi they did get back to me eventually. Im now doing the fusion acrylic course starting next week, altho i'd still love to to do hard gel. Thanx for the reply though x

Latest posts

Back